VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.1] [Nightaku]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes
Dec 14, 2021
the game itself the process of the game and the plot came to me and the way that we were shown I liked it will obviously be a couple of branches of development and choice and influence on the plot itself I would like and the consequences of this choice what do you do it would be cool in the game and so let's see what happens next in the game

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
Not going to lie going from a game that had tons of content with Sara to a sequel where she probably won't show up for a bit is an...interesting...idea. Especially when that was the only selling point in the title to begin with. Not sure what the dev was cooking but, hope them all the best with development.

Reactions: josefwest

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Nice and good looking game. Short demo i would say for now. Models are created with a taste and this little minx...she is something. Good luck with this title

Reactions: Kri128

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Oh I have plenty to say, by why should I enlighten a pathetic fool who lives only to tear things down? You have such a pathetic existence that only by making others out to be worse than you, can you feel self-worth. There's no educating stupidity like that

I'm particularly sad that clear and obvious words like stupid, stupidity, & idiots have no clear meaning to you.

Here's a thought for you, I hope it doesn't confuse you you unicellular being (see how close that is to incel?) - as all your thoughts about this game are negative (as you have no positive ones), why do you waste your time playing it and commenting on it? That is the very definition of imbecile - do you understand imbecile?

I asked only for people to have the sense to try the game themselves and make their own mind up, rather than listen to the people trying to tear it down. Devs at least deserve that respect. You are no Dev, you deserve no respect, you are a, well you've proved that, thanks

Back in your cave, now
Have you already considered the possibility, that after having tried the game and making their own mind up, some people came to the result, that this sequel is just not good so far storywise? Or is that still to happen?
Or do you simply enjoy a bit trollling around by insulting people? It's a possible attitude - just not one you make a lot of friends with.
By the way, if you really just want to defend the dev and this game, that's totally fine. But it would really help then, if you let us know, why you think, that the criticised points do not make the story silly so far.
Only giving positive feedback and nothing else isn't exactly the purpose of this forum. Negative feedback is allowed and might even be helpful, if devs read it.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Here's a thought for you, I hope it doesn't confuse you you unicellular being (see how close that is to incel?) - as all your thoughts about this game are negative (as you have no positive ones), why do you waste your time playing it and commenting on it? That is the very definition of imbecile - do you understand imbecile?
Its literally the first release. People tried it, found out it was shit, and are now calling it like they see it.

You are the one in here taking to personal insults instead of talking about the game like everyone else. Maybe if you shared what you found good about it rather than just insult everyone then we could talk about those points instead.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why is the American flag as the English language? :poop: :ROFLMAO: There is no 'American' language.
The odd bit of clunky english is nothing new. :cautious:

The USA flag for english language selection is annoying. :rolleyes:

... more than 4000 miles offshore :mad:... over 4000 miles :mad:... For The Sake of Fuck, the most anyone on earth can be from land is point nemo, 1450nm from land. :geek:

also, fyi; 10.424204, -75.552355 are the co-ordinates of the historic Church of Santo Domingo, Centro, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia. :WeSmart:
It's cute that some people care so much. I'm sure your entire day was ruined by... a flag in a game. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
no idea if i'll like it but will try this game at some point because of the nipple piercing.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
so pleased to see the idiots and their acolytes identifying themselves so readily. As one points out, its a first release, and yet all still readily want to throw the game under the bus. Its ok if they dont understand the game story or its potential, they drink from the trough of bile, they will always just spew out poison.

Ask yourself, why would people like them defend their hate? Try the game or dont, just dont be a hateful idiot like them

• Angry
Reactions: micojive

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Why is the American flag as the English language? :poop: :ROFLMAO: There is no 'American' language.
obviously you've never heard english people speak, then you'd know our english isn't exactly the same as their english... same thing with weights and measurements, hence why american has standard system and uk has imperial system.. they ain't the same...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so when will there be a 'fix'?? roomie?? friend?? sara is his daughter!

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
As one points out, its a first release, and yet all still readily want to throw the game under the bus.
Calling this a "first release" is wildly disingenuous.

Oh Daddy did not end with anything remotely resembling an ending, and since that happened after just a single release of its original "Part Two", it was blatantly obvious that it was sloppy, rushed, and slapdash. This game resumes immediately after that, complete with showing the MC on the boat before whisking him off to other places.

At best, the argument could reasonably be made that this is a first release of a second season, with the name changed for Reasons the dev won't admit to, but that's the best you're going to get. If the dev didn't want this judged based on the previous events that the game directly references and continues on from, the dev should have written a different story or been honest about why he made the split where he did.

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
Well this is a nice start of a prequel and looks like some one saved him when he was on the boat so there's going to be lo's of content in this sequel coming in huh. so far it's great

KaienHakai

Nov 7, 2019
Seeing the silly mistakes and the sloppy plots people put into these games really make me think that I should have a go at creating a visual novel like this.
If people grow to like even this kind of low quality product, I'll be just fine :ROFLMAO:

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
Seeing the silly mistakes and the sloppy plots people put into these games really make me think that I should have a go at creating a visual novel like this.
If people grow to like even this kind of low quality product, I'll be just fine :ROFLMAO:
you just need two things......

big ass, big tits & nothing more

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes