• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The1WhoWhacks

Jun 12, 2022
Probably the thing that annoys me the most about the AI trend. People will call anything AI art these days.
It's the modern "Red Scare", except instead of the public at large being paranoid that any random stranger may be a communist spy trying to destroy their nation, it's a bunch of losers on the internet suspecting any modestly well-done art piece of being made by a machine. Why can't we just use this newfangled contraption to make funny wizard memes and call it a day man?

Hayle

Jul 31, 2022
Sorry if its a dumb question but does this game have multiple endings or its a linear corruption story?

channeler

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 3587425

Overview:
The Holy City "Rafika" Ruled by a Saintess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-29
Release Date: 2023-05-10
Developer: o_m
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.02
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via .

View attachment 3587430 View attachment 3587431 View attachment 3587432 View attachment 3587433 View attachment 3587434 View attachment 3587435 View attachment 3587428 View attachment 3587429
The pregnancy label should be removed.
This game is not listed as pregnancy on dlsite.
and as such, it does not include pregnancy scenes.
The scenes that seem to be pregnancy are: bloated stomach, deformed stomach, or similar.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Is the Rape Avoidable?
Is there any Vanilla Route?
Rape is avoidable. However I can't comment on the presence of vanilla routes, since I don't know if there is a prospect of romance or not. Still, there are consensual scenes, such as working as a nun in the church (involves H-scene), as a prostitute in the brothel, accepting proposals of NPCs to have sex with them, etc. At 1 heart, the protagonist will show reluctance to such activities, but with a rise in the heart level she will indulge in the acts. Other than these, there are sexual harassment events, such as NPCs groping her, taking "special" massage, working as a waitress in the bar, working as a maid in the noble's house, etc. There are many more events, but I can't comment on them since I haven't completed the game yet.

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020
Come on! a year later, this game was still translate, and we will wait for the magical girl Lily in 3 years

supernova3546

Mar 19, 2022
Im having an error pop up that says "failed to load js/plugin.js" in the middle of the screen. The game seems to run fine but that message is constantly in the middle of the screen, any fixes for this? Or am i forever cursed to play this with that being in my sight

Reactions: alfakynvinr

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
It's the modern "Red Scare", except instead of the public at large being paranoid that any random stranger may be a communist spy trying to destroy their nation, it's a bunch of losers on the internet suspecting any modestly well-done art piece of being made by a machine. Why can't we just use this newfangled contraption to make funny wizard memes and call it a day man?
..even not being familiar with this artist's work, I could still tell this wasn't AIrt. People must have shit eyes.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes