2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Def god tier models, really fucking good. Faces were offputting at first but you get used to it and find a certain pleasantness after some time. MC model is also fine, i thought for a moment he was just a half-done, clean, low poly chubby bastard but ended up being normal. Only pity the excess of ntr, which i like, but with such fine models as these it could have given way, way more than just the limited and lightness of not even a cucking story but just the narration of a sort of hell for three women whose every male acquaintaince is just a piece of shit degenerate that only seeks to rape and humilliate them. It's fine, im in, but it can be better.

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN and Cavpal

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Purity of Blood [v0.4] [InsomniaVNC]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
wow great game dev,this the first time i saw a lot of black women in a game and i love it.
just ignore the haters,kids these days are jerk sometimes and mf racist.they should see the dev making the game with latinas bbw's with hideous faces,i kinda forgot the game tho.
but this games is gold,keet it up dev.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PurityOfBlood-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Got a good laugh at the triggered snowflakes that rushed to give this a one star review...can't help but wonder if it would trigger so many if...certain aspects of color were different :unsure:?? Keep up the good work dev, anything that's not fluffy bunnies and rainbows is quite refreshing.

Reactions: HUNUTAN
2.00 star(s) 10 Votes