2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
okay so this is a KN so i gotta ask just from checking this out WTF is the point of all the singular 'choices' you have breaking up your KN? i mean KN's are a single path visual novels there is no reason to put in 'choices' when it's gonna happen anyways

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
A man has sacrificed his eyes to make a review of this pile of cancer and aids , I am just here to salute and give my respect to that hero and leave, have a good day lady's and gentleman's and always remember to avoid the cuck shitty games
Thank you, I guess I like torturing myself because I went through part 2 aswell to update the review :ROFLMAO:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Sadly it suffers almost right from the off, spelling mistakes. no text box transparency and no way to rename the mc..no thanks.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well, reading the last overviews, I guess the game went in full rape mode, sleep sex, no wonder Patreon closed its page. (yes, I know it says "Under Review", but without a patch it is obvious that the dev page is already dead)

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, with the alternatives, of course, everything is bad. But as a visual novel it's quite good. The renderings are not bad, the girl’s appearance is also made very attractive, well, except for her mother, but you can understand that she is supposedly very old (well, maybe some people like this, but not me). And the content itself, after the same vanilla crap, was really interesting. So it will be interesting to see the continuation of this story.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes