VN - Others - Completed - My LDR Girlfriend became the Plaything for all the Deprived Male Goons [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

1. 4.00 star(s)

sergyo_ml

Nice art, nice voice acting, hot scenes, hot girl. Sure, the plot is dumb, as in 80% of ntr games, but this VN having less than 3 stars is criminal.
    If it only had animations it would be on my top 10 favorite h-games easily.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 5/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 4/10
    Kinks: 5/10
    Overall: 5/10

The fastest downfall into depravity since Eve ate the apple.

Wowzers Batman, you ever want a girl friend who is so quick to give up that she might as well be a Giant Panda in a zoo. She follows her boy friend, the love of her life, into an all male school that just recently opened to be co-gender, and wouldn't you know it she gets gang raped! Shocking, I know.

Be it the boy friend's "friends", the school's sports team, the staff members, they're all horny and ready to totally abuse their only female student into a mind breaking situation. Yes, instead of reporting the abuse or anything to the proper authorities, she's blackmailed into keeping quite or else... her boy friend will be EXPELLED! Hermione Granger would be proud.

Logic is out the window here, so the story is pretty much trash because it is so unbelievable. I can suspend my disbelief, but man, this one tested my limits. So what's the saving grace? Well, it might have been the art but a lot of it ends with the girl friend covered in so much cum she looks like she just had an accident with a Krispy Kreme glaze machine.

I will say the route, which by the way, you get ONE WHOLE CHOICE in the VN, you take and pick the principal as the girl friend's go-to fuck buddy, has her wear a magical girl outfit which look pretty good on her and her thicc ass. But that's about all I can praise.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

vrtrtr

This project features great art and okayish voiceacting -
    but that's about all the positive this railraid of a """game""" has to offer.
    You're probably better off just searching up the Event CG on e-hentai.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

polo12

It's the typical, run-off-the-mill rape nukige:
    Diligent girl gets raped and gets addicted to cock.
    You have 2 scenarios to play with: Principal route (ugly bastard) or Baseket Ball Club route (faceless ntr-bros).
    The art is decent, however the voice acting one of the funniest shit I've ever heard. VA sounds like gorilla during the cutscenes, and I couldn't help but laugh out loud.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

hieuluc5

if you played so many VN games from Japanese, this one doesn't disappoint. Just don't think too much about plot, F95Zone and Western dev sometime do better at that perspective. The big plus point is Uncen, NTR + Jp Eroge + Uncen is the best thing can happened.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

baka

jap-devs in this genre is always the same thing. rape rape rape.
    theres no corruption, theres no build-up, theres no getting to know any male characters. its just rape. a fuckfeast. the circle has nice drawing, thats for sure, and this is also uncensored, but that is not helping if the enjoyment is negative.
    play if u enjoy rape-scenes that with enough fuck will make her enjoy it.