VN Others Completed My LDR Girlfriend became the Plaything for all the Deprived Male Goons [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Himezaki Naho entered a long-distance relationship with her boyfriend after he left for a university in another prefecture. In order to be with him, Naho decides to attend the same school as her boyfriend, which until the previous year had been an all-boys school with a dormitory and no female students. One day, two classmates visit Naho's room and invite her to study together, which she hesitantly agrees to.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2022-07-01
Original Title: 遠恋中の年下彼女が女に飢えた雄猿共の学園で交尾相手にされてた。
Aliases: Enrenchuu no Toshishita Kanojo ga Onna ni Ueta Osuzaru-domo no Gakuen de Koubi Aite ni Sareteta.
Developer: Soft Circle Courreges -
Translator: Saikey Studios - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Length: ~3h
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Wow, doesn't even bother with the netorare tag. That tells you how shallow that aspect is right there LOL. And I really doubt this would count as cheating either, unless she flirts with the other boys? Doesn't look like she does until her mind is broken... or does she start like that?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
....thx for the share....
Wow, doesn't even bother with the netorare tag. That tells you how shallow that aspect is right there LOL. And I really doubt this would count as cheating either, unless she flirts with the other boys? Doesn't look like she does until her mind is broken... or does she start like that?
..think it's just a uploader fuck up...
...cuz it's tagged on vndb......and dlsite.....

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
....thx for the share....

..think it's just a uploader fuck up...
...cuz it's tagged on vndb......and dlsite.....
Honestly not sure if its Netorare by our tag rules. And VNDB could be wrong too.
Is the LI from the MC stolen away? Its Female protag so the BF needs tocheat.
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Honestly not sure if its Netorare by our tag rules. And VNDB could be wrong too.
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
..yeah femprotag "ntr"....gets confusing....but there are a bunch on here that are tagged.....so....
1714509193189.png
...would still add the tag...since the store page on dlsite has it.....
...even tho the game is more about a virgin nympho gettin mindbroken and pipped....by everyone....

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
My LDR Girlfriend became the Plaything for all the Deprived Male Goons

VN title imply she is not the MC, her unseen boyfriend is and we just happen to see everything.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
..yeah femprotag "ntr"....gets confusing....but there are a bunch on here that are tagged.....so....

...even tho the game is more about a virgin nympho gettin mindbroken and pipped....by everyone....
Yeah thats the problem. Its not NTR as she doesn't get NTR'd, but the bf does. So no tag. And thats where I stay tbh. Don't care about crying Zonies they should read the Tag rules tbh.
We ain't trusting DLsite tags with anything, their tags are more often wrong than not :KEK:

My LDR Girlfriend became the Plaything for all the Deprived Male Goons

VN title imply she is not the MC, her unseen boyfriend is and we just happen to all a 3rd party viewpoint.
Nah its cleary a Female protag game. Everything is in 1st person of her in game.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah thats the problem. Its not NTR as she doesn't get NTR'd, but the bf does. So no tag. And thats where I stay tbh. Don't care about crying Zonies they should read the Tag rules tbh.
We ain't trusting DLsite tags with anything, their tags are more often wrong than not :KEK:
1710617406774 (1).png
...hoping thread is fun......

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
View attachment 3590768
It is NTR, this game is based in Japan and femaleprotag "ntr" is a legit genre over there. Going off the title, I think it safe to assume this is considered NTR.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes