2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Hey everyone, the game received a small update that should fix cafe bug that throws error when visiting Suzune.
There's also a small fix that should allow you to get rid of bug without downloading the whole game again. Please let me know if the bug still occurs.

No problem hope the Written error helped you.

I will test it out in a few mins and let you know if there should be some problems or bugs left.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SPkiller31

Noxilian

Aug 11, 2022
Just a consistency issue, the dorm events can trigger before Kazuko has been introduced to the class. Happened to me, so when she appeared in the dorm event, I had no idea who she was supposed to be/why MC seemed familiar with her at first.

• Red Heart

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
NP

If you need tester for bugs or content let me know.
I absolutely appreciate any type of help so feel free to join Discord or simply put any issue here. I currently don't distribute early versions, besides supporter's early builds but that may change. Thanks again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Arakan

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Just a consistency issue, the dorm events can trigger before Kazuko has been introduced to the class. Happened to me, so when she appeared in the dorm event, I had no idea who she was supposed to be/why MC seemed familiar with her at first.
OH yeah that's absolutely my fault, one check was missing when triggering event so thanks a lot for letting me know. I'll see if I'll launch another fixed build or will it be put with version 0.3.5.

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Game received a small update (again, sorry guys) with an appropriate hotfix that should fix Kazuko appearing too fast in dorms. Thank you again for the info.

• Red Heart

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Game received a small update (again, sorry guys) with an appropriate hotfix that should fix Kazuko appearing too fast in dorms. Thank you again for the info.
I mean that bug isnt really important for the gameplay just how it seems confusing.

but apreciate the fast fix.

and since another bug appeared i think i restart the whole game new and look out for other errors until content end.

Last edited:

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
I mean that bug isnt really important for the gameplay just how it seems confusing.

but apreciate the fast fix.

and since another bug appeared i think i restart the whole game new and look out for other errors until content end.
Oh it's important for me xd. I can't stand big bugs that mess with the plot cause something happens without following story/chronology so I tried to fix it asap. It may be a matter of going back few events before dorms or starting the game over and skipping (hopefully not) but if it is still broken, I'll look into what else could trigger that event in a wrong way.

• Red Heart

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It was getting interesting until the game wanted me to choose where to go or what to do. I hate those kinds of games because I never know what is expected of me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It was getting interesting until the game wanted me to choose where to go or what to do. I hate those kinds of games because I never know what is expected of me.
I left it at the moment when I had to choose whether to position myself with one LI or another.

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Hi, I absolutely understand if this type of game is not for you but I just wanted to address both yours and comment below that I tried to absolutely get rid of any grind/blind guessing. Plus everything so far has tip system. Free roam is crucial as it may change the story's outcome but nothing in the story is locked behind points or order of visiting characters.
With similar logic, so far, no character is locked behind your choices but they will affect the story heavily as the game progresses.
Cheers.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi, I absolutely understand if this type of game is not for you but I just wanted to address both yours and comment below that I tried to absolutely get rid of any grind/blind guessing. Plus everything so far has tip system. Free roam is crucial as it may change the story's outcome but nothing in the story is locked behind points or order of visiting characters.
With similar logic, so far, no character is locked behind your choices but they will affect the story heavily as the game progresses.
Cheers.
I don't really like choosing between LIs, so even though there is no bad option and no choice closes the path of any of the LIs, I'm not going to do it. But this is something that I have already indicated in previous posts.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Just dropping in to tell you that the upcoming version 0.3.5 will feature a few visual, QoL, and technical changes that should make the experience more enjoyable.
Most notable changes so far(This is aside from new story events which are not hindered by technical improvements):
  • 3 Old common events received big lifting. Kaede's, Natsu's, and Himari's common scenes were improved to look much better and fit the current game style more.
  • 2 Outfits were changed. Suzune's work outfit and Yuki's daily drip were changed for ones with much better details and lighting.
  • The game now has a clickable Hide button so now you can choose from either clicking H (or any shortcut) or simply using your mouse to view the entire scene.
  • The Android/Phone version is being tested and hopefully will launch with version 0.3.5.
List if full changes can be found on any official site: , , .
Here is one example of an improved old scene as I don't want to make the wall of text.
natsu_bar_common1.png
CharaStudio-2023-09-07-19-28-13-Render.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveCastaways-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote