Seeking Looking for RPG games which include Pregnancy/impregnation and birth.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Although I liked the game, the pregnancy content was one of the most dissapointing parts of it. People like myself have a kink not merely for impregnation and seeing a round belly. It's about having sex with pregnant women (and maybe even seeing childbirth). To be fair, most games on this site with the pregancy tag don't fullfil those criteria as most of them just end with one or more of the love interests pregnant. But we can dream!
Yes and no. Me for an example likes to see creampies, or the x-ray womb getting filled with sperm (like in violated heroine) and as result, a baby. I love to see a light belly bump, but giant bellys and most sex-scenes are not my type, because giving the girl a belly, and let her do the usual positions lt me often think "she isn't pregnant, just fat".
I like the idea of fathering a lot of kids with the lovey dovey girl/woman i desired. But seeing them all the time pregnant with big bellys isn't what I (!) want to see...
So yes, I like the idea of knocking them up, and seeing the belly grow, but no, all time big-belly isn't my fetish.

Back to the topic: RPG with pregnancy is for me when you have sex with or without protection (condoms, pills etc) and will get a chance to get her pregnant if you cum inside her (extra-points if female cycle is involved, AND you don't know instantly if you made her pregnant).
And with this terms, there are not many games out there which I could play...

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Back to the topic: RPG with pregnancy is for me when you have sex with or without protection (condoms, pills etc) and will get a chance to get her pregnant if you cum inside her (extra-points if female cycle is involved, AND you don't know instantly if you made her pregnant).
is one that has those things(aside from male protag).

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
I believe the one with the blue haired girl that is similar to Sword Princess Cistina is called: Treasure Hunter Mai, also anybody know of how to resolve this bug where Treasure Hunter Mai crashes whenever you get stripped in the first town? I would like to know.

stking

Oct 31, 2017
I'm sorry for bringing this back from the dead, but was kinda surprise no one mentioned
Spring shrine maiden Rizet. Sadly there isn't any links on here for the game. So here's a link

• Angry
Reactions: Reyka the Prince

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
and other games from Rikuzendo all have extensive pregnancy and childbirth in it if I'm not mistaken.
In this particular game your children grow to kid state eventually and you can interact with them for one liners. There's lots of incest and some avoidable loli mind you.

All his games are not translated though and this one has DRM, but using translates it to MTL and in the process breaks its DRM somehow. I find the 3DCG well done but sadly his games are censored.
You also don't need to be a Patreon to use and there are no real benefits to be one.

I myself am looking for a game where after giving birth, the child grows up to a mature state and gets corrupted/fucked/knocked-up as well, but it seems like there is no graphics-based game out there other than maybe a handful with shallow ending scenes.

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
and other games from Rikuzendo all have extensive pregnancy and childbirth in it if I'm not mistaken.
In this particular game your children grow to kid state eventually and you can interact with them for one liners. There's lots of incest and some avoidable loli mind you.

All his games are not translated though and this one has DRM, but using translates it to MTL and in the process breaks its DRM somehow. I find the 3DCG well done but sadly his games are censored.
You also don't need to be a Patreon to use and there are no real benefits to be one.

I myself am looking for a game where after giving birth, the child grows up to a mature state and gets corrupted/fucked/knocked-up as well, but it seems like there is no graphics-based game out there other than maybe a handful with shallow ending scenes.
So have you been able to find any of the newer games from Rikuzendo? Nothing later than 100 days on Lapas Island is popping up :( have searched on sukubei, hongfire, etc...

Let me know if you've got the copy you'd like to share of any of the newer titles, please :)

May 11, 2018
I'm also stuck on fallen princess lucia can't seem to get past mission 3 i've read the book in the library and spoken to the girl in the bar but nothin advances it any help?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
its not that i can refresh that link the creator lost since they where followd up by those ppl who makes it stop being able to DL it aint my game it whas a link to there original DL page which is gone now thanks to sertain ppl
becausse Violated heroine is a Good game