Seeking Looking for RPG games which include Pregnancy/impregnation and birth.

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
C title, no? okay!
So for the last few weeks i´ve been lurking these forums, trying out a lot of games, and have found some of what i look for, however to me most of these were kind of... disappointing to me in terms of what im looking for, what i am looking for are (mostly) Rpg games including Pregnancy/impregnation and birth, not just in some rare defeat scenes or something but as steady and reocurring gameplay element, A full cycle system as Violated Heroine features would be very awesome but is not 100% needed, im hoping to hear from you soon.

Love, Dante
Edit 0.1
List of games ive played(More to follow when i remember):
Violated Heroine
Meltys Quest
Drop Factory
Vitamin Quest
BFRPG
SF(M???)RPG
Lilias Livelihood
Fallen Princess Lucia
Monster Tamer Aria
Some game with some blue haired girl? reminding me of Sword princess cistina.
Sword Princess Cistina
Lolihoi( lolis, but was quite okay)
Liliths Throne
Corruption of Champions
More to follow.

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Vitamin Quest i played like 20 minutes of the game but it had the full cycle of pregnancy.

and drop factory, same dev, same system .
Not really anything for me, not because theyre bad or something, ive finished both already

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017

Defeat scenes, but pretty common.Also, they are not game over scenes at all. You get different bonus depending on what creature you are giving birth to, so it's totally an in-game element. Not full cycle, tho (If I remember correctly)

Reactions: noobmaster69lol

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Tentacle Slave is a text-based game -- it does have stats, which TECHNICALLY makes it an RPG, although I haven't finished the stat-rendering yet. Pregnancy and birth is a central mechanic, since the female MC (and other NPCs as well) can get tenta-pregged. Artwork is slowly being added, and the very next art commission for the game will involve tentacle sex.

Reactions: Rahmat00

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018

Defeat scenes, but pretty common.Also, they are not game over scenes at all. You get different bonus depending on what creature you are giving birth to, so it's totally an in-game element. Not full cycle, tho (If I remember correctly)
Have played, have finished. I will include a list of games ive played already. (if my memory doesnt let me down)

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
There's always :3

It's a big sandbox game where you just run around and do what ever the fuck. One such thing is knocking everyone (including yourself) up and basically becoming a broodmother and have thousands of kids. They develop in a matter of a few days, but there's nothing stopping you from having another one.

It's text only though.

Reactions: NSFWBabe

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
There's always :3

It's a big sandbox game where you just run around and do what ever the fuck. One such thing is knocking everyone (including yourself) up and basically becoming a broodmother and have thousands of kids. They develop in a matter of a few days, but there's nothing stopping you from having another one.

It's text only though.
Have played already :D

Reactions: McDJdeath

kkplatoon

Nov 5, 2017
(includes gay scenes and text and image based) but play/transform as woman and get impregnated by minotaur/hellhound/etc etc
get impregnated by fly
(probably dead but good potential) impregnate your slaves with customers
two games from hounds of blade and nano crisis

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
BaDante your words seem to imply female protagonist - if this is a strict requirement then I have nothing for you, but I enjoyed the pregnancy mechanic in the (rather old) Whore Master EX (there's on this forum). You can knock up your whores, they give birth, eventually your child grows up (and has your last name) and if it's female you can whore her out, or knock her up again and start the cycle all over (though incest babies might have various defects and mutations).

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
is there a VN where you impregnate someone and see the development cycle play out in the narrative (with lots of pregnant sex)? Most of the stuff I played is some magical instant pregnancy and birth. Roundscape comes close but the pregnancy is detached from the plot with large time skips.

I'd prefer games that are not management based. 2dcg is fine if its not the cutesy anime style.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
A lot of VN are gonna be the anime type, because Japan is about the only ones to dive into that really.
oh I was talking about the specific art style. You know how some anime style drawing are cutesy while others like Taimanin is sexy as fuck. I saw some japanese VNs with the whole plot revolving around impregnation but the big head big eyes loli looking art style really doesnt do it for me. Also, there are plenty of western VN made in Renpy with custom art or 3DCG too. I specified VN because i know there are a lot of pregnancy stuff in the slave management genre, but those are just too cumbersome to play for me.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Oh I know, though this comes from my bias for the fact I absolutely despise 3DCG. Not to knock anyone in particular, but I see it as lazy and the models tend to look ugly. But you're talking about something like Imouto Paradise vs anything Lilithsoft probably does. I do not know of any in particular, most I've seen is it kinda being the end result of someone being knocked up.

Reactions: ReanS02

lelancoltfaszu

Dec 10, 2018
hello guys !
i download the drop factory and it doesnt work because missing the rgss202j.dll file is missing
PLEASE how can i solve the problem ?

NexVance

Jul 20, 2018
How about RAI7 ?

It was Turn Based Space Strategy game, but for me it's like space life simulation
there also pregnancy system that lead you can have your own child as you wanted with any female

Reactions: DuniX

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
The people who made sword princess Cristina and treasure hunter mai are releasing a new game soon that looks Really good and the leaked pics implies that pregnancy is featured and possibly a central element of the game. Currently they have only released a trial for people who backed them on Cien but a public trial and full release is expected early next year and I believe that theyre planning another English translation since their other two games sold so well. Check out their official blog for details.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
How about RAI7 ?

It was Turn Based Space Strategy game, but for me it's like space life simulation
there also pregnancy system that lead you can have your own child as you wanted with any female
You could also try Eratoho K which is very similar to RAI 7. Main difference is that it has less regular gameplay elements to it and (much) more gameplay when it comes to sex.

Reactions: Toweke and NexVance

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Remember, some of the best pregnancy systems were made as mods for New Vegas and Skyrim. Add together a few other sex mods and you'll have a grand whole experience lined up!

Also:
Summertime Saga just implemented a pregnancy system
Adam and Gaia, my sweety, is naturally all about impregnation
Haramase Simulator should always be mentioned

Reactions: 2kObi