VN Ren'Py Liss History [v1.00] [JesseDurov]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Skin textures look too much like plastic imo.
Yeah. But not as smoothly, slap you in the face, obvious as usual. *Still* new it was ai from the slightly bigger flash of the thumbnail you see as it loads the page after clicking the tile. Only once have I not been sure ai was ai till looking at the game's sample pics closer. And it was because it wasn't full ai generated. He did his own initial lines and pencils, *then* ran his *own* art through the app to finish it up, polishing it afterwards.

And *that* is the one of two ways I'm fine with ai "art" in games. The other is for generating background clutter. Like in some games where the pictures hanging on walls are wee ai paintings or other background clutter like that.

As for the rest of it? Not gonna pretend a glorified app user, of an app written by someone else, trained by scraping *real* artist's styles, aka, stealing them on an industrial scale, is a real artist. Or support it.

Nov 23, 2023
Is there a reason AI seems to consistently draw humans with 6 fingers?
AI does not understand what it is drawing. It is not human and has no concept of what humans are and what they should look like. All it sees are sample of millions, if not billions of images.

Think about it, in many photos, humans are not holding their hands with palms facing the camera / viewer. They are always in some weird position where some finger are invisible (hidden behind other fingers, etc) or holding something else. For a machine it can be really hard to understand what those weird appendages are and how many of them there should be. All other body parts are harder to hide than fingers and are thus easier to learn.

Reactions: JesseDurov

exile69

Sep 30, 2019
I feel like I blinked and missed a 4000 words script that would explain the jump between a single choice and sibling sex. Fuck, I'm getting old.

• Haha

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks for the feedback Cutie. And I like bigger breasts, they're juicier in my view haha, but I'll check that out :)
Yup. I get that, I love 'em big too, just not stupid big, you know what I mean. But, what I am referring to is girls come in different sizes, so they shouldn't all have the exact same size. They all have very, very cute faces and those eyes just melt my heart.

• Red Heart
Sep 29, 2023
I love how she looks like a different person in every shot. Her face is like that of a shapeshifter, never quite sure what to settle on. Her only semi-consistent feature is that her right eye is kinda fucked up. Her boobsize is also always a little different, like she's undergoing countless breast enlargement and reduction surgeries between every scene. I also love how she has no sense for interior decoration, apparently buying several ridiculously huge pillows which she puts behind smaller pillows so that there's very little room left to actually sit on the couch and she apparently likes to hang pictures right behind other pictures, cause that makes sense.

AI is art. It really is, guys! It's not lazy crap that inherently cheapens any story and kills any immersion it might've otherwise had.
u dropped this -> /s

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
it says not censored, but her pussy & asshole are obv pixelated. anyone can confirm if they arent censored in-game?

Mr.Hekimow

Formerly 'LokmanBey'
Mar 20, 2021
Liss History [v1.00] [JesseDurov]
ANDROID PORT
Save location: Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.lisshistory.apk

85MB

Gestures
Swipe Up
Swipe Down
Swipe Left
Swipe Right

Text Box Transparency Setting

• Red Heart
Reactions: 19Adel87

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Yes, AI is art.
For the uninformed, it's harder to make than it looks.
AI is not art, because the lines, the strokes, the colours, the composition - it all comes from what a program thinks is the most common result associated with the prompt. All the important work is offloaded to the machine. Not only is the regression to the mean boring, but for a piece to be art there needs to be a communication between the creator and the one engaging with the piece. But with AI, this communication is either extremely thin or completely garbled due to the inherent innacuracies and errors in the AI medium. The tool is just bad for creating art and any "art" it creates is thus inherently bad too, if it can even be called art.
And, if someone finds it hard to essentially tell "someone else" (the AI program) what they should draw, then that's also kinda sad.

Reactions: notsonoble

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
That's not necessarily a bad thing.
Pollution is a bad thing. The internet will get filled up with even more low quality, low effort crap and soon everything will feel bland while you're tediously wading through the mountains of dirt burying the actually meaningful stuff.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote