VN Ren'Py Liss History [v1.00] [JesseDurov]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
AI is art. It really is, guys! It's not lazy crap that inherently cheapens any story and kills any immersion it might've otherwise had.
I disagree on a couple of points.

Yes, AI is art.
For the uninformed, it's harder to make than it looks. The lazy part is that the devs put out games with obvious flaws.
My personal opinion is that it has cheapened the genre. Just the fact that visual issues are still present in all games.
It takes you out of immersion because the visual issues distract you from the story, which has to be interesting to start with.

This game is nice, but it still has the visual issues.
The plus to AI is it's gotten people into game-making who might not have tried it.

Good luck Jessedurov

• Red Heart
Reactions: JesseDurov

JesseDurov

LissHistory
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2021
the AI is not perfect. sometimes it looks weird. like her arms are made of rubber and can extend. and sometimes other factors that seems odd. but overall the AI-renders are good.
the narrative, Im not 100% sure yet. its quite simple and the narrator is there explaining and telling stuff. for a little story like this it works, but if the VN will expand more it can be a bit strange.
as for paths. we can play 1 path the first chapter. the second chapter adds another female so Im expecting 3some at one point.
for the other path, I wonder what that means. will that include corruption? what kind of fetishes will that include?

Yes, it really isn't perfect, I'm still learning AI, game creation and writing a story ^^ and ironically I made another version of the game, with different arts, a little more drawing than this more realistic one, but I ended up liking it more of this.

And at the moment, for the next steps, I'm focusing on +1 character and some more standard genres... like BJ and maybe something in public.

JesseDurov

LissHistory
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2021
Pretty short story, I'm not a fan of the narrator haha leaving that aside dev, if you want to survive on Patreon you should look for a solution about the relationship between the characters, either through a patch or letting the player choose the relationship at the beginning of the game or during the presentation with the character (directly saying that she is the Mc's sister is not good on Patreon)
By the way, it would be nice if you added an option to control the opacity of the text box, as you can see, this is too dark and does not allow the entire image to be appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways good luck.
Interesting, I'm still learning about Patreon etc, but I'll check that out in the future... And I'll look into opacity and choosing relationships in the beginning :) Thanks for the feedback.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

JesseDurov

LissHistory
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2021
There you go. You moved it (or a mod did) and you instantly started getting more replies and views!

Could you clarify that line please? Are you saying that you've already decided on what kind of a sex scene each character will have, or are you saying that we'll continue to have the ability to choose between vaginal and anal? I hope it's the latter. I like anal lol.
Practically all characters will have a choice, I also like to vary haha :)

Reactions: Peach Enthusiast

JesseDurov

LissHistory
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2021
JesseDurov it's a decent short story and the visuals are pretty good but the fact that Liss looks different on almost every render is a big negative (mostly her face changing quite a lot). This problem is mostly due to the fact that the AI you are using has multiple art styles.

And one big problem that anyone that uses AI should be on the lookout for :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, this really makes me dissatisfied with the arts, I keep generating several and several of the same scene, to get as close to what I want and the standard, but it's really complicated, I don't know if there is any generator currently that can maintain consistency what I need... And when I try to adjust my hand, it ends up giving me a remainder of the image that I didn't like, so it turns into a snowball.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

JesseDurov

LissHistory
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2021
I disagree on a couple of points.

Yes, AI is art.
For the uninformed, it's harder to make than it looks. The lazy part is that the devs put out games with obvious flaws.
My personal opinion is that it has cheapened the genre. Just the fact that visual issues are still present in all games.
It takes you out of immersion because the visual issues distract you from the story, which has to be interesting to start with.

This game is nice, but it still has the visual issues.
The plus to AI is it's gotten people into game-making who might not have tried it.

Good luck Jessedurov
Thankss :)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017

PROS:

- Focus on the main couple
- Options that matter
- Available anal and vaginal sex
- Beautiful female character

CONS:

- No sexual tension building
- Too fast
- No options to cum inside/outside

COMMENTS:

Very nice short game! But in order to have the complete first part in the game first issue, the story had to move at a very fast speed, what compromised the erotic tension building. It would have been more enjoyable if the intimacy between the two main characters was raised step by step in situations like:

1- She says she's going to change. Option to peek. She notices him peeking. She assumes provocative poses.

2- At the beach she asks him to rub suntan oil on her. Option to rub suntan oil on a small part of her tits/ass. She sticks her tits/ass up as if asking for more. Option to rub suntan oil all over her tits/ass.

3- At the beach she needs to pee, she goes into the bushes. She screams and she leaves the bushes with her bikini bottoms lowered. She says she thinks she saw a snake, and she asks him to keep watch in case the snake appears. Option to peek. She notices him peeking. She assumes a provocative pose.

4- They go watching TV in the evening, she wears revealing clothes. She rests her head on his lap. Option to caress her tits/ass. She pulls her clothes a little, exposing more of the caressed part of her body. Option to knead it.

As the story progresses, I hope it remains focusing on the main couple without a third character taking active part in the sexual encounters. Other characters should appear as a background for their erotic adventures. Things like:

1- He takes her to a secluded place at the beach so they can have vaginal/anal sex. They're hidden behind some rocks, and when they finished they notice a bunch of kids or elderly people watching them from a nearby hill or dune.

2- They attend a party at a friend's house. She wears a short dress or skirt. There are people drinking and dancing in he living room, other people are drinking and chatting in the front yard...
Party at the Porch-2.png
...option to go outside. They go outside, but not to the front yard, they go to the side of the house. She bends over the window sill. People in the living room can see them from the waist up. She teases him raising the back of her dress/skirt. Option to fondle her pussy/ass. Option to pull out cock and rub it on her pussy/between her butt cheeks. Option to fuck her pussy/ass/don't fuck her. If he fucks her, she moans louder and they are discovered - Bad result. If he waits for later, when they return home she's horny, and as soon as they enter the living room, she assumes the position for they usual sexual activity, vaginal or anal sex.

These naughty adventures should be the natural development of their story.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Hi Jesse, I think Liss is such a cutie, and I should know because I'm CutieLvr, who would know better than me. I think AI art is fantastic and you do marvelously. I didn't see anything wrong with it, maybe, because I don't screen every square inch. Most people are not perfectionist in their lives even though most of us do try to do our best. That's all I need and a good story. In my book, you satisfy both. For your first effort and game, I say bravo.
Here's hoping that Liss's friend in the next version will have smaller tits (fetish of mine). If Liss was my sister and I had the chance to keep her with me all the time, believe me, I would do everything to keep her happy. So, I would keep my hands off of her friend no matter how cute she may be, of course, if Liss is okay with sharing, who am I to deny her? After all, I only want to make my little sister happy.
My God, what delicious body parts she has. Keep up the excellent work, and I hope the wait is not too long, but, I'll be looking for the next one, for sure.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I want to see someone who's good at AI art and a bit of a troll to create a game where the love interest is indeed polydactyl, so the extra finger is actually supposed to be there. XD
So they'd go for 6 and the AI would turn everything out with 5 in the proper places and angles.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Interesting, I'm still learning about Patreon etc, but I'll check that out in the future... And I'll look into opacity and choosing relationships in the beginning :) Thanks for the feedback.
He is absolutely correct Jesse, for us Incest lovers Patreon is Fire and Brimstone for devs on this subject. But, there are devs on Pat who manage to get around Pat's stupid rules by being creative as mentioned above, and their games do very well. I would love to see other family members involved, but first, you have to find the safe way to use this genre, and I hope you do. Fading the textbox would be awesome too. I would love to see them smooching and cuddling together and sharing the same bed too.

PROS:

- Options that matter

CONS:

- Too fast

COMMENTS:

Very nice short game! But in order to have the complete first part in the game first issue, the story had to move at a very fast speed, what compromised the erotic tension building. It would have been more enjoyable if the intimacy between the two main characters was raised step by step in situations like:

1- She says she's going to change. Option to peek. She notices him peeking. She assumes provocative poses.

2- At the beach she asks him to rub suntan oil on her. Option to rub suntan oil on a small part of her tits/ass. She sticks her tits/ass up as if asking for more. Option to rub suntan oil all over her tits/ass.

3- At the beach she needs to pee, she goes into the bushes. She screams and she leaves the bushes with her bikini bottoms lowered. She says she thinks she saw a snake, and she asks him to keep watch in case the snake appears. Option to peek. She notices him peeking. She assumes a provocative pose.

4- They go watching TV in the evening, she wears revealing clothes. She rests her head on his lap. Option to caress her tits/ass. She pulls her clothes a little, exposing more of the caressed part of her body. Option to knead it.

As the story progresses, I hope it remains focusing on the main couple without a third character taking active part in the sexual encounters. Other characters should appear as a background for their erotic adventures. Things like:

1- He takes her to a secluded place at the beach so they can have vaginal/anal sex. They're hidden behind some rocks, and when they finished they notice a bunch of kids or elderly people watching them from a nearby hill or dune.

2- They attend a party at a friend's house. She wears a short dress or skirt. There are people drinking and dancing in he living room, other people are drinking and chatting in the front yard...
View attachment 3633867
...option to go outside. They go outside, but not to the front yard, they go to the side of the house. She bends over the window sill. People in the living room can see them from the waist up. She teases him raising the back of her dress/skirt. Option to fondle her pussy/ass. Option to pull out cock and rub it on her pussy/between her butt cheeks. Option to fuck her pussy/ass/don't fuck her. If he fucks her, she moans louder and they are discovered - Bad result. If he waits for later, when they return home she's horny, and as soon as they enter the living room, she assumes the position for they usual sexual activity, vaginal or anal sex.

Nice ideas.

JesseDurov

LissHistory
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2021
Hi Jesse, I think Liss is such a cutie, and I should know because I'm CutieLvr, who would know better than me. I think AI art is fantastic and you do marvelously. I didn't see anything wrong with it, maybe, because I don't screen every square inch. Most people are not perfectionist in their lives even though most of us do try to do our best. That's all I need and a good story. In my book, you satisfy both. For your first effort and game, I say bravo.
Here's hoping that Liss's friend in the next version will have smaller tits (fetish of mine). If Liss was my sister and I had the chance to keep her with me all the time, believe me, I would do everything to keep her happy. So, I would keep my hands off of her friend no matter how cute she may be, of course, if Liss is okay with sharing, who am I to deny her? After all, I only want to make my little sister happy.
My God, what delicious body parts she has. Keep up the excellent work, and I hope the wait is not too long, but, I'll be looking for the next one, for sure.
Thanks for the feedback Cutie. And I like bigger breasts, they're juicier in my view haha, but I'll check that out :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

JesseDurov

LissHistory
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2021

PROS:

- Options that matter

CONS:

- Too fast

COMMENTS:

View attachment 3633867

Great ideas, my favorites are definitely the first and fourth.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote