• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Yeah, the trap character can throw you off quick. Fortunately, you have to defeat them only once if you want to unlock the gallery, or just skip them altogether.

reaperxninja

Jun 28, 2019
Is the save loading bugged? I played for a few minutes, beat three bosses and saved the game. I opened the game again and now I have no save apparently.
I checked C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\KLARORO_Demo_v0.5\save and there is a save file called play_1.json.
Can anyone else load games in v0.5?

So the game only saved for me once I beat all the bosses in one sitting.

Last edited:

Loskberg

Apr 7, 2020
Dude what the fuck, this game is so good, can't wait for the finished one, if anything I would add more invincibility frames after a sex scene, idk how many times I collided with the Monster girls after that xDDDD, and, hell the furry boy, not to my liking, but eh, anything else, this is powerful AF!, please add more for the fairy!, the dragon girl, the minotaur girl and the robo girl? FUCKING PEAK
Gotta say, the fucking furry and the Kraken fight were the funniest, the Robo girl one was extremely cool too, I'm a bad player and managed to beat most in 2-3 tries, gotta say, extremely good game!!! can't wait to see more!

Gamma_0

Apr 9, 2021
there is a bug with femboy. If he blinks second time to the corner side he will never stop dashing to the edge of arena
1708768610185.png

7kass7

Jul 11, 2021
there is a bug with femboy. If he blinks second time to the corner side he will never stop dashing to the edge of arena
Same with robot, if you stand close to the border they will infinitely dash until you get out of range.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Neat little game, a little challening but not too difficult. That might change as more characters get added, but the scenes are hot. "Trap" should be added to the tag, though. If you're not into it, there's one character so far that will sour your experience.

Fortunately, I'm a massive degenerate, so no issues here :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes