• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
The dev themselves suggested this solution on steam:

steam said:
Sounds like the user may need more of the redistributables. There is an installer available for your PGMMV games that will also install all needed redistributables:

If you need a quick fix, ask the user to download and install this game (made with the installer). Then after installing they can try to play your game.

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
I love this game, the bosses certainly felt hard, the movement felt fluid, I felt like my mistakes were actually that instead of me blaming the game or my input, the pattern recognition felt just right, the down>up plant attacks on the fox boss (ajtero?) took just enough creative liberty in order to make them feel like both a threat but not be an impossible attack, and then there was the anticipation of beating the bosses and "beating" them which felt just right.
Of course then there is the pixelated style that speaks greatly to my imagination which I love.
I will be keeping my eyes on this one with great anticipation.
I would wish for more bosses to fight, perhaps even one that we convince to wear more and more adult toys till we make boss orgasm enough till it exposes a weakness? It is hypnosis the MC is fighting with after all.
Perhaps the player can also start out with less potions but in return we get a new use or a refill every time the boss is significantly damaged.
Can't wait to get more, figure out more lore, and find out who that lady at the tree is and what is on her face. Best of luck developer.
Disclaimer: English is still hard for me and I am only doing my best.

kino115

Aug 12, 2022
love games like this wish it was the standard instead those lazy visual novels (the lazy ones with little to no input)

Reactions: Hugo_GLz

ZoomerBoomer29

May 3, 2020
yeah, on download of this game it wont even finish downloading; Saying a virus has been detected. I recommend Staff and/or the dev to rectify this.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes