Justaphase

May 1, 2024
In my recent Erynn and Valeria run hasn't the MC agreed to go to the beach in the morning with both of them? I wonder if we will be given the choice to cancel on one, have a time slot for each or have a really awkward throuple date? Or did I get this wrong?

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
In my recent Erynn and Valeria run hasn't the MC agreed to go to the beach in the morning with both of them? I wonder if we will be given the choice to cancel on one, have a time slot for each or have a really awkward throuple date? Or did I get this wrong?
Valeria is going to the beach with Darryl. You will got a scene with phone call to her (MC calls her in auto mode if his "girlfriend" is Erynn only and have a choice in case with Alexis, etc) where this will be shown and explained. Her problem is that she can't say "No" and too nice with persons she really don't like. Zach annoyed her and he is a dumbass, but he was mostly friendly to her, while Darryl...

The only single beach scene with her is a morning jog through the beach. No Erynn or other girls is included there, obviously.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, one guy (white shirt) remains unnamed and he got least attention during the fight in both scene versions.
Movie credits would refer to him as HENCHMAN NO. 2

Poor bastard, got elbowed by the MC in the face and he's the Henchman With No Name.
Yeah, poor henchman NO. 2 not even worth naming lol.

Not to mention he looks so different i had to load a save and check, it's the same face, completely new hair.
Anonymous and unrecognizable :D.

I don't think he's gonna be Zane either, Erynn hasn't seen Zane in a long time and doesn't know what he's up to... If he was one of Ethan's regular guys i think this wouldn't apply.
Plus Ethan is still not over the fact that Zane got Erynn before him, he has a "i forgave you for the Zane mistake" line or something similar.
And no looks or any special comments between Henchman NO.2 and Erynn, if anything he's ok with her liking John.

You are not wrong, both are scheduled for friday morning on the beach, no idea how that works out, cancel one of them? Take them together(neither will like it)? Or the best idea yet, place them on opposite ends of the beach and sprint back and forth between both places lol.

Valeria is going to the beach with Darryl. You will got a scene with phone call to her (MC calls her in auto mode if his "girlfriend" is Erynn only and have a choice in case with Alexis, etc) where this will be shown and explained. Her problem is that she can't say "No" and too nice with persons she really don't like. Zach annoyed her and he is a dumbass, but he was mostly friendly to her, while Darryl...

The only single beach scene with her is a morning jog through the beach. No Erynn or other girls is included there, obviously.
There's a beach scene with Val on the schedule, for friday morning, same time as Erynn.
This isn't about the previous beach scene where she's with Darryl, Tori plus extras.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and Kpyna

Justaphase

May 1, 2024

Nah I'm not talking about the double date with Alexis, Erynn and Iris where you see Valeria with Darryl etc. I'm talking about the plans that you make with both for Friday. Going to the beach, just the two of you.

Reactions: mnotwoke and Kpyna

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
You are not wrong, both are scheduled for friday morning on the beach, no idea how that works out, cancel one of them? Take them together(neither will like it)? Or the best idea yet, place them on opposite ends of the beach and sprint back and forth between both places lol.

There's a beach scene on the schedule, for friday morning, same time as Erynn.
This isn't about the previous beach scene where she's with Darryl, Tori plus extras.
That would be pretty hilarious, watching the MC make excuses and run between the two haha. But most likely we will have to choose.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i suggested that quite a while ago but not sure with which girls were involved. at least he woiuld get exercising and neverending excuses that too long lines on icecream shop.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Erynn hasn't seen Zane in a long time and doesn't know what he's up to...

The MC after meeting Zane at the beach with Erynn:

pb keanu office face.gif pb swayze surf.gif

On the Zane bro path:

pb bros.gif

On the unintentional Zane gay path:

tumblr_otlzevAtWV1rfd7lko1_500-503714380.gif pb tackle.gif pb handcuffs.gif

Oct 10, 2022

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The MC after meeting Zane at the beach with Erynn:

View attachment 3624483 View attachment 3624485

On the Zane bro path:

View attachment 3624486

On the unintentional Zane gay path:

View attachment 3624491 View attachment 3624489 View attachment 3624493
I love Point Break, great movie!!!!

I wonder what options we'll have there, jealous BF vs friendly? Or become such a bro that people start thinking they're gay lol.

Zane is MC's nemesis. I want to tie Zach, Zane, Ethan to each other with a heavy rock then push them into a deep water.;)
Let's meet the guy first.

There's a chance Nyx means to reunite him and Erynn on a "friends playthrough".

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Zane is MC's nemesis. I want to tie Zach, Zane, Ethan to each other with a heavy rock then push them into a deep water.;)
Nyx has been giving us cannon fodder and comic relief with Ethan and Zach for the last twelve updates. I agree. Let's give the MC a real rival, nemesis in Zane.

I love Point Break, great movie!!!!
An awesome movie. One of my all time favorite Hollywood movies. (The remake was terrible.)

As Honest Trailers says, the best movie about bank robbing surfers because it's the only movie about bank robbing surfers.

I hope the sequel to Intertwined is the MC in college mixed with Point Break.

Oct 10, 2022
Just to summarize

Yeah, this is much better. (y)

Nyx has been giving us cannon fodder and comic relief with Ethan and Zach for the last twelve updates. I agree. Let's give the MC a real rival, nemesis in Zane.
Does nemesis need to live long to become one? If so, Zane not gonna be one. ;)

We met, I fucking hated the guy. If Erynn wanna reunite we can tie her with them too. Together forever.:giggle:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

We met, I fucking hated the guy. If Erynn wanna reunite we can tie her with them too. Together forever.:giggle:
Now I remember why you hate him a lot. Zane boy has designs on Nikki while the MC and her were at the beach bar.

dXfgoD-1840832076.gif

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
if everything with a penis is a threat to you...
then its not them but you!
you need to up your game!
don´t get me wrong if i get cucked blood will fallow
but most males are not a threat to me!

you gotta have the gold the looks the height and primordially the relationship!
and make it very clear to her that if she is caught cheating the relationship is dead!
no woman will risk an above average dude over an unknown fuck!
as long as you make it clear to her what she is risking!

its basically all down to Hoe Math!
if you lower the price of a betrayal
she will be incentivised to try it
if she assumes she found someone better but is not sure!

there is always someone taller
there is always someone richer
there will always be someone fitter
there is always someone better in bed!

but only you got the combination of all traits
she might consider the minimum acceptable!
so keep your agression up including with her
and she will not dare to be caught....

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Does nemesis need to live long to become one? If so, Zane not gonna be one. ;)
Now I remember why you hate him a lot. Zane boy has designs on Nikki while the MC and her were at the beach bar.
I'll see where his designs go when I shove his surfboard up his ass, yeah.;)
NYX, please use Defenestrator.for.traitor's line about the surfboard and the Johnny Lawrence's (William Zabka) line from Cobra Kai.

If the MC ends up fighting with Zane, hopefully this is how it plays out, with Nathan charging in to help.

View attachment Cobra Kai Season 5 Johnny and Robby vs Surfers Scene-edited.mp4

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes