LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
While we may not go all the way with her I feel like the next update we will get something most likely in terms of lewdness from her. As Nyx makes it sound like the beach scene with Erynn is pretty big.
It's likely there's gonna be something, but(to temper expectations) just because there's a lot of time spent with her doesn't mean it's gonna be a big step up in terms of relationship and "actions".

Maybe it will, a potential meeting with the ex-boyfriend can also be something of a trigger for her, that would be one way to "up the commitment level" besides solving everything with Ethan.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Good keep her next to you or in front of you but never behind. If you do and you feel a sharp pain, that will be Eryn backstabbing you. Don't worry though, you deserved it after all. ;)
Even tho I don't think she would ever backstab the MC I love this picture when you call her mom a milf screenshot0002.png
Dude, this is not life, I just want to fuck it. brutally.

If it makes you happy, I want to fuck the girl even when she has a knife in her hand
i'm with you there is a reason Erynn is tied for my # 1 LI across all AVN's with another

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Even tho I don't think she would ever backstab the MC I love this picture when you call her mom a milf View attachment 3620003

i'm with you there is a reason Erynn is tied for my # 1 LI across all AVN's with another
That's what I'm talking about. It's been a long time since played but I think Erynn is more than in love with us, I think we are the most important figure in her life.

This makes us indispensable for her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hopefully it's not in the last episode... give us more time to enjoy her.
sure on 2nd last update just before end of that. :p

While we may not go all the way with her I feel like the next update we will get something most likely in terms of lewdness from her. As Nyx makes it sound like the beach scene with Erynn is pretty big.
well to beat showering together needs to be quite a lewd.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Lorally55

Jan 9, 2024
This game has so many gorgeous LI's.
I was already happy with how stunning Alexis looked at the start and probably settled for her but this game keeps on introducing more and more gorgeous women.
I also like the story so far (I'm at what might be the last jog with Nikki).
I really love this game.

Sorry, this is almost turning into a review but I actually just wanted to say how much I like this game so far.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Speaking of the guy ("Zane") who was supposed to participate in the photo shoot with Erynn, but said that he broke his nose on Friday (Jenna - stylist reached him by phone). MC had an altercation with Ethan and his 2 jerks exactly on Friday. Regardless of who helped MC - John or Val, 2 guys got a good face punches in both cases. Scene plays differently. depending on whom helps MC to deal with them, but it seems like a lack of renders for some moments (guy in white shirt lying on the ground w/o being showed how he got a hit in Val version, for example).

This one got a perfect punch into the cheek and nose:
09_1320.jpg

I doubt that Ethan have a "body guards" or something, probably he hanging out with guys from his father's company and they are models or maybe a personnel in the company (or both). We seen them first time with Ethan together when MC & Zach going to modelling show. But it happens regardless of previous outcome with Ethan (decision to help Erynn or ignore her). And finally, Friday - Tuesday time interval is not enough to heal the broken nose and become photogenic again.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Speaking of the guy ("Zane") who was supposed to participate in the photo shoot with Erynn, but said that he broke his nose on Friday (Jenna - stylist reached him by phone). MC had an altercation with Ethan and his 2 jerks exactly on Friday. Regardless of who helped MC - John or Val, 2 guys got a good face punches in both cases. Scene plays differently. depending on whom helps MC to deal with them, but it seems like a lack of renders for some moments (guy in white shirt lying on the ground w/o being showed how he got a hit in Val version, for example).

This one got a perfect punch into the cheek and nose:
View attachment 3623016

I doubt that Ethan have a "body guards" or something, probably he hanging out with guys from his father's company and they are models or maybe a personnel in the company (or both). We seen them first time with Ethan together when MC & Zach going to modelling show. But it happens regardless of previous outcome with Ethan (decision to help Erynn or ignore her). And finally, Friday - Tuesday time interval is not enough to heal the broken nose and become photogenic again.
This one dude in particular has a name and it's Julian.
screenshot0029.png

The other one(totally different haircut btw, Nyx obssessed with changing hair even for minor characters) remains unamed(subtitles just identify him as "guy").

Reactions: Kpyna and mnotwoke

chodiboy

Apr 5, 2024
View attachment 2741314

Overview:
The story centers around you, a 18-year-old man who returns to his hometown after living with his dad for the past 5 years.
Discover what you left behind. Rekindle old friendships, start new relationships. Find out how all of them are "Intertwined"!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-27
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: Nyx Valeria/NyxVN - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
Update Only (v0.12.1 -> v0.12.3)

Extras: Multi Mod* - Cheat/Music Mod* - Walkthrough - Italian* - German* - Hungarian* - Turkish* - Brazil Portuguese* - Spanish* -
Gallery Unlocker* - Alexis Secret Path

* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 812910 View attachment 812917 View attachment 812920 View attachment 812912 View attachment 812916 View attachment 812925 View attachment 812921 View attachment 812913 View attachment 812919 View attachment 812918 View attachment 812924 View attachment 836003 View attachment 836004 View attachment 836006 View attachment 836005 View attachment 836002
FUN GAME

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
This one dude in particular has a name and it's Julian.
View attachment 3623079

The other one(totally different haircut btw, Nyx obssessed with changing hair even for minor characters) remains unamed(subtitles just identify him as "guy").
Yeah, one guy (white shirt) remains unnamed and he got least attention during the fight in both scene versions.

Reactions: LSC82

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Yeah, one guy (white shirt) remains unnamed and he got least attention during the fight in both scene versions.
Movie credits would refer to him as HENCHMAN NO. 2

Poor bastard, got elbowed by the MC in the face and he's the Henchman With No Name.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes