[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

LOWHS2

Nov 25, 2023
Has anyone come across a good HS2 card for Evelyn Parker (Cyberpunk 2077). I found really good ones for Panam and Judy by MCM82 ( ). He hasn't done Evelyn unfortunately.

LOWHS2

Nov 25, 2023
Been playing this game for a little while now & watching all of you work. I'm trying to make an American woman using it. I know it's possible. Got this so far...
View attachment 3128423
How can I get her to look more like a human and not a fucking cartoon?
I don't know much about making cards, but if you want to see the best HS2 cards for real people (including western women/celebs), then look at the works of Perseusstoned ( ). Download his works and check out his settings in character creator/editor. GL.

Reactions: turbojoe

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Thanks for the response! Google is certainly my friend! I managed to get DHH activated using inin but Hanmen looks like a paywalled mod. A solid link would be great.;)
EDIT: Okay i got some headway with DHH--I LOVE Derisa setting! I also figured out how to change the skin texture to a Kitn Kito version which looks great!
View attachment 3128836
BUT: The real looking hair style I want for her DOESNT FIT! :cry: Why does it have to be so hard?
View attachment 3128839
hELP?
Fixing the hair will require bonemod, because the hair in some cases is made for a specific card and the head shape was altered so it will only fit that head.

You can load up bonemod, find the hair bone and mess with the XYZ axis scales/settings to make it fit still in most cases though.

Bonemod.png

Bonemod is a slightly more advanced technique as messing with certain "bones" can spoil animations or even spoil the card, so if you use it back up the card.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the response! Google is certainly my friend! I managed to get DHH activated using inin but Hanmen looks like a paywalled mod. A solid link would be great.;)
EDIT: Okay i got some headway with DHH--I LOVE Derisa setting! I also figured out how to change the skin texture to a Kitn Kito version which looks great!
View attachment 3128836
BUT: The real looking hair style I want for her DOESNT FIT! :cry: Why does it have to be so hard?
View attachment 3128839
hELP?
Anyway good start (y)
Belonging Hair adjustment Synalon gave you the perfect guide.

For Hanmen stuff I posted some links for F95 https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321
But note that for Hanmens Shader you have to use GraphicsMode with SSS activated.

To create western style characters best face type is DBLIn´s western face (included in BetterRepack).
DBLinWestern.jpg

And follow the hint of LOWHS2 - making cards is recommended to learn from the best, and PERSEUSSTONED is one of the best creator for real person cards.

Last edited:

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Fixing the hair will require bonemod, because the hair in some cases is made for a specific card and the head shape was altered so it will only fit that head.

You can load up bonemod, find the hair bone and mess with the XYZ axis scales/settings to make it fit still in most cases though.

View attachment 3130015

Bonemod is a slightly more advanced technique as messing with certain "bones" can spoil animations or even spoil the card, so if you use it back up the card.
Wow! Yeah that works great, sir! Thanks to all you guys who answered my call for aid. :)
PS: She is lovely btw!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes