[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 26, 2022
after more than 50 registration attempts, I have finally been accepted.
unfortunately, i still do not receive an activation of my e-mail address, which is why i cannot finally activate the account.
so i searched the forums for an old login account for the site and found one.
after successful login now the next problem...
a free download is offered, but this only applies to files that have been uploaded for free.
unfortunately, on average 1 to 100 points are charged per download, which means you have to pay...
so free is nothing there :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 3124257

I found hundreds of rare mods there, unfortunately all linked for a fee...

if the site would process my data openly and show more transparency, the prices wouldn't be a problem, but the risk of revealing my bank details here is too high for me !!!!

View attachment 3124254 ---- View attachment 3124255 ---- View attachment 3124258
I managed to register there without much problem but that file require 5 points/coins to download which means as you said I would have to pay to buy points, I'm not gonna pay them for anything.(n)

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
The card looks amazing, but is it 1.9GB that only one card?
Or what is it inside the rar file?

Btw, I cannot download because of " The server hosting this file is currently overloaded. Please come back later or upgrade your account to get priority."
The rar file has everything that you see in the preview. It's 8 different cards that is made as at least attempted replicas based on real photos of Mia Sand. The base model is the same for all cards but each card has a different hair style and a unique outfit. I made this pack from a request. Each hair required a lot of fitting so you can't just use one card and then switch between the hairs and outfits. You could use one card with the hair that you prefer and then switch outfit if you wish to save on space.

• Love
Reactions: GrimbleGromble

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Is Popotin ( ) here with us? Does anyone speak to him? His cards look nice via the site but the cards themselves hold no info. Does he know?

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
after more than 50 registration attempts, I have finally been accepted.
unfortunately, i still do not receive an activation of my e-mail address, which is why i cannot finally activate the account.
so i searched the forums for an old login account for the site and found one.
after successful login now the next problem...
a free download is offered, but this only applies to files that have been uploaded for free.
unfortunately, on average 1 to 100 points are charged per download, which means you have to pay...
so free is nothing there :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 3124257

I found hundreds of rare mods there, unfortunately all linked for a fee...

if the site would process my data openly and show more transparency, the prices wouldn't be a problem, but the risk of revealing my bank details here is too high for me !!!!

View attachment 3124254 ---- View attachment 3124255 ---- View attachment 3124258
Sorry Flex! it only place find mod without know person have. sorry.

TicklerPoa

Mar 1, 2023
Odd request, but I remember hearing about a really accurate Miranda Cosgrove card. The creator dropped off the face of the earth, and had a bunch of random numbers as the name. Does anyone have that spare card? If not, does anyone know where I can get a good Miranda Cosgrove card? Cheers.

Reactions: akumakazama

Shy Guy69

May 6, 2021
I found some old screenshots i did some years ago in StudioNeo. There are some sweet characters in there but i dont have the files anymore. Is it somehow possible to convert the screenshots into StudioNeo scenes? Or another way to get my characters back?

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
I found some old screenshots i did some years ago in StudioNeo. There are some sweet characters in there but i dont have the files anymore. Is it somehow possible to convert the screenshots into StudioNeo scenes? Or another way to get my characters back?
Nope, if it were the way to do that all the paid chara cards that people who sell their works have presented on screenshots would be circulating around the net.

But there's a way to embed actual scene data into screenshot if you'd like to preserve it, you just use png replacer app that is in repack to replace the image of the scene file with screenshot image. The same method is often use by many people to change displayed image in chara cards and same I did successfully with AI housing cards.

IKogaI

Dec 9, 2020
I found this good author on yuki portal but for some reason he deletes his old scenes. I tried to google his works but found nothing useful. If someone can share his old works I would be very grateful.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Been playing this game for a little while now & watching all of you work. I'm trying to make an American woman using it. I know it's possible. Got this so far...
HS2ChaF_20231129165353321_American Japanese.png
How can I get her to look more like a human and not a fucking cartoon?

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Been playing this game for a little while now & watching all of you work. I'm trying to make an American woman using it. I know it's possible. Got this so far...
View attachment 3128423
How can I get her to look more like a human and not a fucking cartoon?
A large part of making the characters look real is due to the lighting presets and shaders.

For presets it depends on if you use DHH, or Graphics mod.

Also if you use Graphics mod you can go into material editor and use Hanmens shaders if you have those.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
A large part of making the characters look real is due to the lighting presets and shaders.

For presets it depends on if you use DHH, or Graphics mod.

Also if you use Graphics mod you can go into material editor and use Hanmens shaders if you have those.
Thanks for the response! Google is certainly my friend! I managed to get DHH activated using inin but Hanmen looks like a paywalled mod. A solid link would be great.;)
EDIT: Okay i got some headway with DHH--I LOVE Derisa setting! I also figured out how to change the skin texture to a Kitn Kito version which looks great!
1701318194326.png
BUT: The real looking hair style I want for her DOESNT FIT! :cry: Why does it have to be so hard?
1701318245542.png
hELP?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes