injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
is this pure mtl? i think i played the castle meister edited mtl and it seems pretty fine to me, i love eushully games but most of them is not translated :/

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
Hi if any wonder there is a request on dazed discord about translating Zero , verita and memoria but the post needs likes to be considered so if you can just join give a like on that post we hope to have a chance in getting these to life :D

John Tuckbye

Jun 18, 2018
Hi if any wonder there is a request on dazed discord about translating Zero , verita and memoria but the post needs likes to be considered so if you can just join give a like on that post we hope to have a chance in getting these to life :D
link to discord? Also, I though zero and verita were all ready translated? Unless this is MTL?

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
link to discord? Also, I though zero and verita were all ready translated? Unless this is MTL?

its machine translated , zero is edited and pretty decent but miss some text , verita is machine translated from 2014 so you can probely guess the difference between that and gpt4 :D

John Tuckbye

Jun 18, 2018

its machine translated , zero is edited and pretty decent but miss some text , verita is machine translated from 2014 so you can probely guess the difference between that and gpt4 :D
Ah ok. That's good to know. I'll definitely support them. It's always great to have a better translation than MTL

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
Ah ok. That's good to know. I'll definitely support them. It's always great to have a better translation than MTL
Yea zero is okish, the quality drops of the MTL drops off hard after the second time skip.

Verita is borderline incoherent word soup.

These are great games though and I'd love to see better translations.

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
Yea zero is okish, the quality drops of the MTL drops off hard after the second time skip.

Verita is borderline incoherent word soup.

These are great games though and I'd love to see better translations.
Yes that would be amazing so we hope to achive this so put down a like on the discord then we increase our chances :D

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
is it important to play the other game like battle goddes
if yes do know where we can find all the episode related to ikusa megami ?

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
is it important to play the other game like battle goddes
if yes do know where we can find all the episode related to ikusa megami ?
VNDB has all corrct order :D, battle godess is about another charachter that is mc in verita and memoria along with mc of ikusa megami zero

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote