Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Hey there. Does this scratchy Art Style continue through the game, or is it just this much in the screenshots?

Jul 23, 2018
So does this dude ever actually get turned into a lass or is he just a super feminine looking dude till the end?

PS. I just got to the part where he gets a call as he is opening the door and all I can say is "what the ffffffff......" She has baby hands over her eyes, thats creepy as fuck bro. Good design plan. Perchance one of your best yet for one of your monsters.

Jul 23, 2018
Okay I gotta admit, this makes me want to go back and play your other games again. Everything else on standby after this. Autumn is still my favorite but thats only because of the whole idea of the main character being a badass legionnaire.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
[2/5] ? Not [2/4] ?
We getting an encore ? Cause I'd be delighted
Yeah, I had to divide v3 into two parts. v2 should maybe have been divided into two as well, but I couldnt do that sadly

Nice nails!
> Cake takes up 50% of the screen
> Cake is well lit and in focus
> Focuses on nails

What did Ennoch mean by this?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, I had to divide v3 into two parts. v2 should maybe have been divided into two as well, but I couldnt do that sadly
Sorry you couldn't split v2 ; I hope it doesn't complicate things too much for you...

> Cake takes up 50% of the screen
> Cake is well lit and in focus
> Focuses on nails

What did Ennoch mean by this?
It's his way of saying "Yas Queen, it's giving" ? :unsure:

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

speed1234

Jun 27, 2021
Hey discipleofvirginia, I check your twitter profile out and saw a tweet that said that this game was inspired by a story you read, so do you remember that story’s name and if so can you post a link .

(sorry if this post is a pain to read, I have dyslexia)

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hey discipleofvirginia, I check your twitter profile out and saw a tweet that said that this game was inspired by a story you read, so do you remember that story’s name and if so can you post a link .

(sorry if this post is a pain to read, I have dyslexia)
There was this reddit thread, where a coomer had watched so much sissy hypno and listened to Bambi Sleep, that according to him, he succesfully summoned her. He would hear her whispering in his ear. And at work, when he looked at himself in the mirror, there wasn't him anymore. But just Bambi. This thread was posted to a paranormal subreddit, where he was begging for help to drive this "entity" away. And all the responses were "Yeah, this happens commonly on this sub with Bambi. We will DM you details to get her out.

TLDR: Dude was so horny, he succesfully summoned a bimbo demon who tried to possess him

anyone know how long the updates for this will take?
I have started building and rendering scenes. I wish I could say v2 will be done a month from now, but some scenes are taking longer than normal to make, so we will see

Reactions: speed1234
Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3576994

Overview:
"Did you know? That 8 to 26 years ago, Gadreel (The Demon made of Neon) escaped Hell by using an archangel's key?
Did you know, that the only way of getting it back, is to play her game?"

You are a Master's Student in Math. As a part time job, you work in a fashion boutique. But after some incidents, you find a tape that puts you to sleep, something you have had a hard time finding as of late.

Note: Choices made in Version [2/4] will impact the ending of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-18
Developer: DiscipleOfVirginia - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1 of 4
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3576482 View attachment 3576484 View attachment 3576485 View attachment 3576487 View attachment 3576488 View attachment 3576492 View attachment 3576496 View attachment 3576497 View attachment 3576501 View attachment 3576502 View attachment 3576504 View attachment 3576505
Cool

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Since many of the fans of this project are here, I posted a general news segment as a public post on Patreon. Here:

As of now, I can say, that I am 40% done in terms of building the scenes. I just need to render them.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes