flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
Listen, I am obviously being slightly hyperbolic to not scare of people who may be afraid that this could turn them into sissies. So this is my much more levelheaded response, hidden in spoilers in case someone has not watched it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My condolences for your mental state.

• Haha
Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

quantativeeasing

Nov 23, 2020
Was hyped for a new DoV. Bummed it's a MTF game and not some of the rarer kinks I enjoy from their stuff (Bimbofication and pigplay BDSM) But I guess that's the break sometimes! Hope people who like MTF stuff enjoy this!

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Everybody Loves Lucy.

Also don't forget my man Norm, the small frame stealth hacker charisma 1 build.
Yet that annoying commie liberell arts professor... If my caked up boss bae courier had met her in the Mojave, she would not had made it into the show (The House always win)

Reactions: S.H.O.D.A.N.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
DiscipleOfVirginia Your tfgamessite page is a mess. Did you copy and paste this page lol
I MESSSED UP THE RELEASE ON THAT SITE SO BAD, THE MEMBERS OF THAT SITE CAME IN HERE TO CALL ME CRINGE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

on a serious note, I did fix one of the entries yes. It should look fine now. The link you posted is the one I link to in the forum discussion thread. Yet, I did accidentally post twice.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I MESSSED UP THE RELEASE ON THAT SITE SO BAD, THE MEMBERS OF THAT SITE CAME IN HERE TO CALL ME CRINGE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

on a serious note, I did fix one of the entries yes. It should look fine now. The link you posted is the one I link to in the forum discussion thread. Yet, I did accidentally post twice.
The Version on TfGames says 1/5, which one is correct?
Love what you have done so fa. and cant wait to see more. the only "negative" feedback i have, is after trying some of your "stories" and what i personally miss, is the ability to pause the longer animations. right clicking causes the animation to play in the background anyway... Anywhooo.. keep up the work and bring us great stories :D

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Another great looking game. Problem is tho, when I load up the game the top half of the screen isn't aligned properly with the bottom half :cry:. Anyone else having this issue or any tips on how to solve it.....thanks.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Another great looking game. Problem is tho, when I load up the game the top half of the screen isn't aligned properly with the bottom half :cry:. Anyone else having this issue or any tips on how to solve it.....thanks.
Yeah you are not alone I'm having the same problem.

• Sad
Reactions: stacytv
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes