Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Hey there. Does this scratchy Art Style continue through the game, or is it just this much in the screenshots?

Jul 23, 2018
So does this dude ever actually get turned into a lass or is he just a super feminine looking dude till the end?

PS. I just got to the part where he gets a call as he is opening the door and all I can say is "what the ffffffff......" She has baby hands over her eyes, thats creepy as fuck bro. Good design plan. Perchance one of your best yet for one of your monsters.

Jul 23, 2018
Okay I gotta admit, this makes me want to go back and play your other games again. Everything else on standby after this. Autumn is still my favorite but thats only because of the whole idea of the main character being a badass legionnaire.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
[2/5] ? Not [2/4] ?
We getting an encore ? Cause I'd be delighted
Yeah, I had to divide v3 into two parts. v2 should maybe have been divided into two as well, but I couldnt do that sadly

Nice nails!
> Cake takes up 50% of the screen
> Cake is well lit and in focus
> Focuses on nails

What did Ennoch mean by this?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, I had to divide v3 into two parts. v2 should maybe have been divided into two as well, but I couldnt do that sadly
Sorry you couldn't split v2 ; I hope it doesn't complicate things too much for you...

> Cake takes up 50% of the screen
> Cake is well lit and in focus
> Focuses on nails

What did Ennoch mean by this?
It's his way of saying "Yas Queen, it's giving" ? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes