4.40 star(s) 230 Votes

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hi! Thank you for your mod! I'm having an issue: when I use it, it appears zoomed in, and I can't see all the scenes, or the buttons of the upper part. Do you know what could be the problem? If it matters, I have the compressed version of the game, I don't if that has anything to do with this, but the rest is just normal.

Hope you can help me. Thanks a lot again!
Hey. Yep certainly due to the compressed version (I think the screen.rpy is modified with the compressed one).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey. Yep certainly due to the compressed version (I think the screen.rpy is modified with the compressed one).
That's why I posted my compressed version and it doesn't have that issue. He doesn't compress, he "resizes".

You can use JokerLeader normal mod with mine without issues.

NOTE: Dev's official compressed is rescaled images, not actually compressed....

NOTE 2: The final version did not have the audio/sound effects, they do now.

You can use my compressed with JokerLeader normal mod.

Heart Problems [v0.8 Final]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

The main download does not have the audio files, you will need to go into the compressed version and get the WAVS from the audio folder and copy to the uncompressed, it's still not fixed on Patreon yet.

Reactions: arkypoub

vipac

Apr 28, 2022
That's why I posted my compressed version and it doesn't have that issue. He doesn't compress, he "resizes".

You can use JokerLeader normal mod with mine without issues.

Thanks a lot! I downloaded your version and now is working properly.
You're a fucking legend by the way, I always download your compressed versions. One time I don't do it and see what happened... never again :ROFLMAO:

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021

Stephanie is so curious...

Everything is going great!
This chapter is going to have many animations with different angles, just like in Chapter 8, maybe even better in this one.

Here the percentage of work done:

• Code = 30%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Images = 90%????? (550 images)
  • Animations = 15 + 3
Just a reminder, the payment cycle is deactivated for this month:) -Xenorav

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Estephanie es tan curiosa...

¡Todo está yendo genial!
Este capítulo va a tener muchas animaciones con diferentes ángulos, igual que en el Capítulo 8, quizás incluso mejores en este.

Aquí están los porcentajes del trabajo realizado:

• Código = 30%
  • Escritura = 100%
  • Imágenes = 90%?????? (550 imágenes)
  • Animaciones = 15 + 3
Solo para recordarles, el ciclo de pago está desactivado para este mes:) -Xenorav

View attachment 3575722 View attachment 3575724 View attachment 3575725
the Rendering is always the best (even if it hasn't been updated):)

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes