4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
These game creators sure do have the worst luck, something drastic always happen to them and force them to delay with their next update.

I was thinking about creating a game, but i am going to pass since i would like to avoid a series of unexpected events.
i will not say im concurr with you 100% but you are pretty damn close to the tru ,but i also will say that many of those devs they are just for the ride[milking idiots]and others are doing what thy love and doing fine [or not] but in this case if im not confused is the first or second tiime that happend to him in along time so i hope isnt what we all hate

Reactions: Krat0$

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
My Amelie still gatekept until now??? this dev man. :cautious:
Exactly, so a very relevant thing you could do is stop showcasing this game in your signature.

It varies from person to person but I really think Kylee doesn't get the attention she deserves
Dude are you just making a way worse version of the meme that was just posted a couple hours before your comment ? How useless are you

• Sad
Reactions: Titto10

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What if a guy has a fat ass? what happens yo your logic ?
it isnt about ass only...it is about women curves at the right places.
if a "guy" has those he isnt a guy, as simple as that.
if i woman doesnt have them, most likely she didnt hit puberty just yet...or she falls into rare flat-"asses"-chicks category.
conclusion is quite simple regarding preferences.

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Fucked up! They started discussing the curves of men's asses. Xenorav, indoor freak, your game is almost 5 years old - why doesn't Stephanie grow up? Why does she still look like a twelve-year-old schoolgirl? Urgently add the appropriate curves in the right places, otherwise your next sentence will be for child molestation. )

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
By the time she gets sexed, Amelie is going to be a grandma.
So, what you're saying is: about the time Amelie is around 60 years old and starting to lose her appeal, Kylie (and Stephanie) will look just like Amelie does today, and Amelie's granddaughters will be around 20 years old. Win-win.

You are fucking blind if you really think that Stephanie has a flat ass.
You know it, brother. Stephanie's ass is already round and you need only look at Kylie and Amelie to know how it will look after 2 years and after 20 years. Only a fool would let that opportunity pass by.

• Haha
Reactions: radbaz31
4.40 star(s) 236 Votes