• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 230 Votes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
He deleted the post on Patreon in which he said he was arrested
I don't know where he's from, but in some countries, you can find information about arrests/convictions on the internet. So, if he's lying about being in jail, it might be easy to prove, and if he's telling the truth, it might also be easy to discover details he doesn't want his subscribers to know. Either way, it seems like a poor decision to post about being in jail.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I dont really know or care if he lied about jail or not, either way its absurd. When I read the post about it and the prison part came up I bursted out a really honest laugh. Its funny af as an excuse and funny af as the truth, from all the bad things (or lies) he has gone through, I think nobody was really expecting this.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I don't know where he's from, but in some countries, you can find information about arrests/convictions on the internet. So, if he's lying about being in jail, it might be easy to prove, and if he's telling the truth, it might also be easy to discover details he doesn't want his subscribers to know. Either way, it seems like a poor decision to post about being in jail.
I'd say he buried himself in the ground with that statement, but judging by the number of subscribers, they generally don't care.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Speaking of where can I find the scrumptious ass in your avatar??
That ass like Amelie's is also one of the best in industry :p First moment, second click on left walking swing ass signature under my message(same ass from avatar). You will be transferred to game thread of that funny and hot game;)

Last edited:

Samenbank

Oct 27, 2020
I've been playing around with minor color correcting on early scenes like below. Some of the flat lighting especially in the eyes was really bugging me. If I were to make this a proper mod is there a resource on how to go about doing something like that? View attachment 3549380
My Friend, if you can do that to all the images in the game you will be my hero of the month :love:

You can find the unren-tool with a GUI in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unrengui-unren-forall-v9-4-unren-powershell-forall-v9-4-unren-old.92717/

I think it should work if one just overwrites the original files with your updated ones after he has also used unren.
Or maybe you can create a new "packed" version of the game-files so that others can use it without unren, but i'm not really into it, so i can't tell for sure if/how that works...

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I will always repeat this: as much as I like bro-sis incest stories, incest AVNs are the cancer of this industry.
Hardcore incest fans are braindead idiots who'd put up with anything in the hope to get their next fix with the next update. Devs exploit this, which harms professionalism and commitment in the industry in general. Why work hard on an original game with interesting stories and meaty updates when you can create hot mommy models, put out a couple of releases and then spend your day counting your money?

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
I will always repeat this: as much as I like bro-sis incest stories, incest AVNs are the cancer of this industry.
Hardcore incest fans are braindead idiots who'd put up with anything in the hope to get their next fix with the next update. Devs exploit this, which harms professionalism and commitment in the industry in general. Why work hard on an original game with interesting stories and meaty updates when you can create hot mommy models, put out a couple of releases and then spend your day counting your money?
yougotme.gif

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes