4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

ByLiToXx

Apr 15, 2024
The time factor doesn't really bother me, I'm pretty quick when it comes to this type of thing, for instance that one frame adjustment barely took 5 minutes. It'll take even shorter time once I develop the most optimal set of adjustments that I can then just bulk apply to each image. My main issue is figuring out how to extract all the images and re-import them into the game once I'm done. I have no idea how to do that so if anyone knows let me know. I'm also not sure how I'd export this as a patch for other people to use.
If you want to extract images and other resources from a renpy game use rpa extract (google it is the first link, is in itch.io). Hope i helped you and good luck!

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
The time factor doesn't really bother me, I'm pretty quick when it comes to this type of thing, for instance that one frame adjustment barely took 5 minutes. It'll take even shorter time once I develop the most optimal set of adjustments that I can then just bulk apply to each image. My main issue is figuring out how to extract all the images and re-import them into the game once I'm done. I have no idea how to do that so if anyone knows let me know. I'm also not sure how I'd export this as a patch for other people to use.
Look a this thread / tutorial first post

https://f95zone.to/threads/unrengui-unren-forall-v9-4-unren-powershell-forall-v9-4-unren-old.92717/

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

Yuuki Ban

Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 3515712

Hi folks, you might be wondering: why the heck hasn't Xenorav been posting weekly reports these past two months? Well... basically bcause I went to jail.
I know it's April and all with that whole "April Fools" thing going on, I wish this was a joke but it is not.
I'd love to spill more details, but I don't wanna risk revealing my personal identity by oversharing. I just did something really really stupid (Nobody died or was abused, just to clarify.)
I'm going suspend the payment cycle for the next two months, just like I always do when I'm not posting anything.
Huge thanks to those who've stuck around even though I haven't made a post in two months, wow! Seriously, thank you so much, that speaks volumes about your love for this project, it means a lot to me.

Like I said, I was locked up and couldn't make any progress, here's a report of what I managed to do before all this happened.

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Images = 85% (400 images) + (12 animations)
  • Animations = 12
    -Xenorav
Hola chicos. se preguntarán: ¿por qué demonios Xenorav no ha posteado reportes semanales estos ultimos dos meses? Bueno... basicamente porque me metieron preso.
Sé que estamos en abril y esta el llamado "April fools", me encantaría que esto fuera una broma, pero no lo es.
Estuve en prision por un accidente, hice algo muy muy estupido. (Nadie murió ni nadie fue abusado, solo para aclarar.)
Me encantaría poder dar mas detalles pero no quiero revelar mi identidad personal hablando de más.
Voy a desactivar el ciclo de pagos por los siguientes dos meses, como siempre lo hago cuando no posteo nada.
Muchas gracias a los que siguen aqui a pesar de que yo no haya hecho un post literalmente por dos meses, wow!
Muchas muchas gracias, en serio, eso habla mucho de lo que les gusta este proyecto, me da mucho gusto.
Como dije antes, estuve preso y no pude hacer ningun avance, aqui les dejo el reporte de lo que hice antes de que sucediera todo esto.

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Images = 85% (400 images) + (12 animations)
  • Animations = 12
    -Xenorav
He said he got arrested for DUI incase ya'll were wondering also update gonna be delayed cause he extending it to 600 renders.
He deleted the post on Patreon in which he said he was arrested

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I am amazed that he has 1800 paid subscribers. Imagine how much they pay per chapter given that he releases new content now roughly every eight months. It's good. But it's not *that* good. And he's already said that Ch 9 will be 'short'!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
He deleted the post on Patreon in which he said he was arrested
I don't know where he's from, but in some countries, you can find information about arrests/convictions on the internet. So, if he's lying about being in jail, it might be easy to prove, and if he's telling the truth, it might also be easy to discover details he doesn't want his subscribers to know. Either way, it seems like a poor decision to post about being in jail.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I dont really know or care if he lied about jail or not, either way its absurd. When I read the post about it and the prison part came up I bursted out a really honest laugh. Its funny af as an excuse and funny af as the truth, from all the bad things (or lies) he has gone through, I think nobody was really expecting this.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I don't know where he's from, but in some countries, you can find information about arrests/convictions on the internet. So, if he's lying about being in jail, it might be easy to prove, and if he's telling the truth, it might also be easy to discover details he doesn't want his subscribers to know. Either way, it seems like a poor decision to post about being in jail.
I'd say he buried himself in the ground with that statement, but judging by the number of subscribers, they generally don't care.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Speaking of where can I find the scrumptious ass in your avatar??
That ass like Amelie's is also one of the best in industry :p First moment, second click on left walking swing ass signature under my message(same ass from avatar). You will be transferred to game thread of that funny and hot game;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 228 Votes