4.40 star(s) 234 Votes

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3515628

Hi folks, you might be wondering: why the heck hasn't Xenorav been posting weekly reports these past two months? Well... basically bcause I went to jail.
I know it's April and all with that whole "April Fools" thing going on, I wish this was a joke but it is not.
I'd love to spill more details, but I don't wanna risk revealing my personal identity by oversharing. I just did something really really stupid (Nobody died or was abused, just to clarify.)
I'm going suspend the payment cycle for the next two months, just like I always do when I'm not posting anything.
Huge thanks to those who've stuck around even though I haven't made a post in two months, wow! Seriously, thank you so much, that speaks volumes about your love for this project, it means a lot to me.

Like I said, I was locked up and couldn't make any progress, here's a report of what I managed to do before all this happened.

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Images = 85% (400 images) + (12 animations)
  • Animations = 12
    -Xenorav
Hola chicos. se preguntarán: ¿por qué demonios Xenorav no ha posteado reportes semanales estos ultimos dos meses? Bueno... basicamente porque me metieron preso.
Sé que estamos en abril y esta el llamado "April fools", me encantaría que esto fuera una broma, pero no lo es.
Estuve en prision por un accidente, hice algo muy muy estupido. (Nadie murió ni nadie fue abusado, solo para aclarar.)
Me encantaría poder dar mas detalles pero no quiero revelar mi identidad personal hablando de más.
Voy a desactivar el ciclo de pagos por los siguientes dos meses, como siempre lo hago cuando no posteo nada.
Muchas gracias a los que siguen aqui a pesar de que yo no haya hecho un post literalmente por dos meses, wow!
Muchas muchas gracias, en serio, eso habla mucho de lo que les gusta este proyecto, me da mucho gusto.
Como dije antes, estuve preso y no pude hacer ningun avance, aqui les dejo el reporte de lo que hice antes de que sucediera todo esto.

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Animations = 12
    -Xenorav
He said he got arrested for DUI incase ya'll were wondering also update gonna be delayed cause he extending it to 600 renders.
:FacePalm:
IMG_20240406_153338.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: HalfwayUP

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Heart Problems + Jail = bad combination...

I often say, in other threads, that Shit happens and that we are all humans. Tomorrow doesn't belong to us and nobody knows what might happen. Still, Xenorav and a few devs seem to be either cursed and are bad luck magnets OR they are simply compulsive liars/mythomaniacs. I'll stop here and refrain from judging him. He might be telling the truth, but I'm skeptical.

Anyway, I don't know about you guys, but with all the excuses/delays over delays we witnessed since the launch of this game, I don't think it will ever be completed. Don't get your hopes too high. It's clear as day now that something's off.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
IMO I don't think there is a Dev on this site that hasn't delayed and not kept promises and if they haven't then wait for it they will before the developement of there game is done. Some may be more honest with it than others but they all milk us for money ALL OF THEM milk us. IMO if you have the hardware and software and the know how you can produce content much faster than they are doing. Don't get me wrong i know it takes a while to get content out but i do think they could do it much faster than they do. Specially big Devs that has a high Patreon following. As long as the dev has good content coming out i'll still follow but 6-8 months is my limit.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
pay? hahahaha
you are on a pirate site man!
wake up
You need to wake up, before start to comment! He lamented about payments here where he download the games for free. Or maybe you don't understand the language...

Jun 4, 2023
Cry about it. The game is back, I don't pay for shit, I pirate the game, I'm just glad as fuck I get to touch Amelie's ass again. Xeno's alibi may/may not be true. Either way, the next two months of paused billing is a sign of his commitment to the community for the game HE HIMSELF made. And Xenorav is by far better than most devs who don't deliver on their promises while continuing to slurp up that paycheck. DarkCookie is one of the worst of that kind. That SOB hasn't delivered a proper update of Summertime Saga in 3 fucking years, but has never once in his life paused the billing system. (Just FYI, Dark Cookie makes around 70k USD a month, FOR A FUCKING GAME HE DOESN'T EVEN UPDATE). Xeno is good in my books as of now.

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
View attachment 3515712

Hi folks, you might be wondering: why the heck hasn't Xenorav been posting weekly reports these past two months? Well... basically bcause I went to jail.
I know it's April and all with that whole "April Fools" thing going on, I wish this was a joke but it is not.
I'd love to spill more details, but I don't wanna risk revealing my personal identity by oversharing. I just did something really really stupid (Nobody died or was abused, just to clarify.)
I'm going suspend the payment cycle for the next two months, just like I always do when I'm not posting anything.
Huge thanks to those who've stuck around even though I haven't made a post in two months, wow! Seriously, thank you so much, that speaks volumes about your love for this project, it means a lot to me.

Like I said, I was locked up and couldn't make any progress, here's a report of what I managed to do before all this happened.

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Animations = 12
    -Xenorav
Hola chicos. se preguntarán: ¿por qué demonios Xenorav no ha posteado reportes semanales estos ultimos dos meses? Bueno... basicamente porque me metieron preso.
Sé que estamos en abril y esta el llamado "April fools", me encantaría que esto fuera una broma, pero no lo es.
Estuve en prision por un accidente, hice algo muy muy estupido. (Nadie murió ni nadie fue abusado, solo para aclarar.)
Me encantaría poder dar mas detalles pero no quiero revelar mi identidad personal hablando de más.
Voy a desactivar el ciclo de pagos por los siguientes dos meses, como siempre lo hago cuando no posteo nada.
Muchas gracias a los que siguen aqui a pesar de que yo no haya hecho un post literalmente por dos meses, wow!
Muchas muchas gracias, en serio, eso habla mucho de lo que les gusta este proyecto, me da mucho gusto.
Como dije antes, estuve preso y no pude hacer ningun avance, aqui les dejo el reporte de lo que hice antes de que sucediera todo esto.

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Animations = 12
    -Xenorav
He said he got arrested for DUI incase ya'll were wondering also update gonna be delayed cause he extending it to 600 renders.
ok, you were in jail, but when this update will be ready?

Jun 5, 2017
Pausing the payment cycle is cool and leads me to want to believe him, but man, the trend of having something delay the project at the last minute really sucks. Learning that in the last 2 months no progress was made towards the project really sucks as well.

Reactions: elpibedeoro1

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Pausing the payment cycle is cool and leads me to want to believe him, but man, the trend of having something delay the project at the last minute really sucks. Learning that in the last 2 months no progress was made towards the project really sucks as well.
In the past he has paused billing cycles several times and later has sped up updates. So may be in 45 days we can expect an update. He'll be focused this time as he had a bad experience going to jail and deliver the update as promised.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes