VN Ren'Py Gotoubun Honeymoon [v0.2] [ElWorser7u7]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

I'm learning to use Live2D. Would you like to see animations in future updates?

• Yes!!

• Nah...

Results are only viewable after voting.

ElWorser7u7

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Yeah Itsuki was a food blogger but it seems you made eating food her entire personality. It's like making liking japanese history miku's entire personality
In fact I thought the same thing throughout this update, I felt like I was making the same joke over and over again, I even felt bad because it seems that Itsuki is just the fat and gluttonous girl and has no development in everything she has been appearing on screen.

It's a little hard for me to adapt her personality outside of that, since in most of the original series, she empathized with the problems she had with her sisters and Fuutarou (which hasn't made it into this story yet). As the story progresses and more problems develop, I will give Itsuki a stronger personality, so don't worry.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, but actually no.

He married the wrong sister :cry:
After watching the anime more times than I care to admit it makes a certain kind of sense, even though he could've literally married any one of them and I don't think anybody would be complaining any less than they are now. Except for maybe Itsuki, still not sure if she actually fell in love with him. I need to get off my ass and read the manga because the anime sure isn't going to give me answers.

Well when you know, I'll know if I'm interested in the game. If you decide to include a harem ending let us know, in the meantime I think I'll wait and go find other games.
I don't think a harem ending makes much sense here. In my experience only an adult visual novel re-telling of an established series of events (without breaking canon too unrealistically, depending on how it's done) can give any sort of real meaning to a proper Harem or alternate (Different Girl) ending. One could argue there's meaning here too, just in a different way from what you probably want.

I think what the developer is doing here works with what he's doing and shouldn't go against that, at least in my opinion. We need a different type of game for all that other stuff I mentioned.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't think a harem ending makes much sense here. In my experience only an adult visual novel re-telling of an established series of events (without breaking canon too unrealistically, depending on how it's done) can give any sort of real meaning to a proper Harem or alternate (Different Girl) ending. One could argue there's meaning here too, just in a different way from what you probably want.

I think what the developer is doing here works with what he's doing and shouldn't go against that, at least in my opinion. We need a different type of game for all that other stuff I mentioned.
In my opinion, he can do a harem ending if that's what the Dev wants. That it isn't the canonical ending of the series, well I certainly don't give a shit.

In fact, I think that including several endings (one with each LI and another harem, for example) would be appropriate. Continuing without modifying the events of the series, without changing anything that happens in it, is the least correct decision of all the possible ones.

Reactions: MAD6999

jaq847

Oct 17, 2020
...I wanted to see this anime for a while. I recently finished the two seasons, the movie and the oav. I reallt wanted to know who the bride was and I'm kinda happy with the ending. Now this. I'm really curious, since I loved the original story so much. Thank you for this game. Hope to see of it.

Also...MIKU BEST GIRL.

Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
...I wanted to see this anime for a while. I recently finished the two seasons, the movie and the oav. I reallt wanted to know who the bride was and I'm kinda happy with the ending. Now this. I'm really curious, since I loved the original story so much. Thank you for this game. Hope to see of it.

Also...MIKU BEST GIRL.
Nino all the way. Always.

HD-wallpaper-anime-girls-wedding-dress-nakano-nino-5-toubun-no-hanayome-frontal-view-anime-jun...jpg

Reactions: MAD6999 and jaq847

jaq847

Oct 17, 2020
Finally had the time to actually play it. Good job dev. Good job. I like it a lot. Maybe some misspelling here and there, but it's not that bad. From what I saw until now, the story is quite good. It pays homage to the anime, creating a continuation that don't feel weird. My only hope is that all the other girls get some "action", and not just Nino. But I liked it. A lot!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
Bruh my younger brother finished this awhile back and seeing this pop up awhile back and didn't comment before.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes