VN Ren'Py Gotoubun Honeymoon [v0.2] [ElWorser7u7]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

I'm learning to use Live2D. Would you like to see animations in future updates?

• Yes!!

• Nah...

Results are only viewable after voting.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Promised is debt. I played your game, it was amazing... I enjoyed it so much that it fell more short than it actually is. I'm not just being flattering or trying to sound flattering, your game has great potential, bro.

Long feedback xd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm looking forward to the new version. Greetings from Argentina. :coffee:

ElWorser7u7

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Promised is debt. I played your game, it was amazing... I enjoyed it so much that it fell more short than it actually is. I'm not just being flattering or trying to sound flattering, your game has great potential, bro.

Long feedback xd:

I'm looking forward to the new version. Greetings from Argentina. :coffee:

Thank you so much for your feedback!

-Regarding the negative criticisms, I understand that I won't be able to please everyone, but I hope they are as few as possible. I created this project because I'm a huge fan of the series, I love it so much, and I saw an opportunity to convey that feeling to similar people or those who are unfamiliar with these wonderful characters. I know there will be days when a critique might get me down, whether it's constructive or negative, but I always try to take it in the best way possible.
As I mentioned before, I have a strong passion for this series and I don't plan on stopping its development until I finish telling the story I have to share.

-About the main menu: since I started working on this game, I wanted to create my own customized menu, although I decided to put it aside in this update to focus on other aspects. Now that I have a clearer idea of what I want to do, I might consider changing both the menu and the GUI in the next update.

Once again, thank you very much for your comments. I'm truly delighted that you enjoyed it!

Greetings from Mexico, fellow Latin American friend! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm only interested if there is one ending and it's Harem. I don't care to play games over and over to get different endings. I want all the girls the first time through with a harem ending or not interested no matter how good the show it's based on.

Emaxx34

Dec 21, 2022
I love this game even if there is little content, i love seeing these characters again in a form and of course i love the lewd part too! i hope you continue this project!
Also i subbed to patreon you deserve it!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ElWorser7u7

ElWorser7u7

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I love this game even if there is little content, i love seeing these characters again in a form and of course i love the lewd part too! i hope you continue this project!
Also i subbed to patreon you deserve it!
Thank you very much for your support!!
Your highly positive comments truly mean a lot to me. I hope to live up to your expectations!
Again... thank you so much! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Oh, man. Those are really good designs!! As expected of a Pixiv artist. I'm definitely gonna play your game. I wish you the best of luck in your project and I hope I can see more of your games or updates of this one in the near future.
Greetings from Argentina. :coffee:

By the way. Yotsuba is the best. :love:
My original reply was deleted because it was in spanish.

Remember that chapter where they included Maradona? (I'm also an argentinan otaku)

I didn't really mind Yotsuba winning (she wasn't my favorite, but I didn't dislike her either). My favorite was Miku, followed closely by Itsuki and Nino tying in second place (Nino grew on me as the chapters went by).... And Ichika can go fuck herself.

ElWorser7u7

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
My original reply was deleted because it was in spanish.

Remember that chapter where they included Maradona? (I'm also an argentinan otaku)

I didn't really mind Yotsuba winning (she wasn't my favorite, but I didn't dislike her either). My favorite was Miku, followed closely by Itsuki and Nino tying in second place (Nino grew on me as the chapters went by).... And Ichika can go fuck herself.
Wait... Why?? I saw your reply in Spanish.
It must be some rules from the F95 forum...
Maradona could have been a great father to the quintuplets :unsure::unsure::unsure:

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Yeah. They are, probably. I think you can post it with a spoiler tho, I mean the spanish part.

That was a good manga chapter. It was a shame (for me at least) that they didn't put some kind of fake logo for the "AFA" badge in the movie, which appear in the manga.
D10S always present, bro.

ElWorser7u7

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Hello guys!! This time I bring the official release of the Android version. It took a bit of time to adjust some things to avoid GUI and font errors, I hope you can give me your feedback and bug reports.
Thank you very much for all your positive comments, I would love for you to support me in continuing to develop this project. I'll be posting some WIPs and promotional images on Patreon.

Miku_Android_Port_2.png

LINK:

-----

ElWorser7u7

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Any update?

Hello!! I forgot to post something here.
Currently I am working on the code for this version. I had some personal issues that I clarified on Patreon, and I am just back. I hope to have this version before December ends :D
Here's a preview that i posted on Patreon.

ElWorser7u7

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
+1 Hope things get better for your relative, dev.
Thank you so much.
I apologize for not being very active in responding earlier. Everything went very well fortunately.
I am working as quickly as I can to deliver good content for you guys <3

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes