• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Fatima's Lust [v0.2] [SHARMOTA]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
In light of the recent feedback from some players, I would like to clarify the following:

Fatima's Lust is a work of fiction and does not intend to offend or disrespect any religious beliefs, particularly Islam.

The game's primary purpose is entertainment. It does not harbor any hidden messages or aim to attack any individual or group.

Fatima's Lust is inspired by a novel written by a real person and delves into some of the social and cultural issues prevalent in Middle Eastern societies.

We would also like to emphasize that:

Fatima's Lust is not based on true events or real-life individuals.

The game's content should not be interpreted literally.

We encourage players to approach the game with an open mind and a respectful attitude towards all cultures.

If you have any concerns regarding the game's content, please feel free to contact us at [ ]

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

yooooo dev's name is Sharmota, that shit cracked me hard man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm from the middle east and I can tell this is just a game/ novel that shouldn't be taken serious and anyone saying you're attacking/ disrespecting Islam is just retard who knows nothing

however I gotta agree on one thing, we need Famtima to be dressed in Galabia/ 3abaia, along with the Hijab, not just mini skirts/ dresses

if you don't know what Galabia/ 3abaia is, I can help

lastly, good luck dev, looking forward to see where this goes

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
So I tried it and the VN is missing a few basic key functions.
It doesn't let me load mid playthrough and I can't go back to the main menu either.

Fatima's name is also all over the place, most of the time she is called Fatma, then others will call her Fatmuh, Fatmah, Fatima, Becky :KEK:

There is also a patreon exclusive scene, although it's well within your right to do so it feels kind of shitty when basic stuff have been neglected.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SHARM0TA

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
FatimasLust-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: SHARM0TA

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Sadly, I live in this depressing society.
But I live in a non-depressive society. We have women walking around naked. They've been fucking since they were kids. People are divided into cool and losers, and if you don't have sex, you get punched in the face and in the balls at school every day. And your childhood will be like a fairy tale. Your free mum will bring lovers who will beat you up at home. In addition to the school bullies. And rape you. And you'll be a faggot. That's my life in REAL "non-depressive" society

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

SHARM0TA

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2024
yooooo dev's name is Sharmota, that shit cracked me hard man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm from the middle east and I can tell this is just a game/ novel that shouldn't be taken serious and anyone saying you're attacking/ disrespecting Islam is just retard who knows nothing

however I gotta agree on one thing, we need Famtima to be dressed in Galabia/ 3abaia, along with the Hijab, not just mini skirts/ dresses

if you don't know what Galabia/ 3abaia is, I can help

lastly, good luck dev, looking forward to see where this goes
ddddd.png

You mean an abaya like this

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes