• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Fatima's Lust [v0.2] [SHARMOTA]

1. 4.00 star(s)

holy_cat

Version: 0.2

Usually I do not review games at such early stage of development but for Fatima’s Lust I can make an exception, hoping for improvements and seeing potential there. In fact, plot-wise there is not much more there than a sort of a prologue. However, the situation and, above all, the realities are interesting. I like the point of departure, with a 27-year old virgin, discovering sex/lust only after marriage. And I like the female protagonist, her curves and inhibitions (that probably will disappear soon… though the process of corruption should not be too quick, I believe. This would be a mistake).

On the other hand, I see many flaws of the game. First of all, UI with no direct option to load saves and to go to the main menu. Sometimes grainy CG. Not good animations. The language, far from decent. Details in the conversations – various forms of names, sometimes names that come out of nowhere (Becky), repeated sentences. The game would benefit from more diversification of paths, e.g. with les content and with les-less content (pun intended). Hope there will be space for such options / decisions in future updates.

Assuming that the dev will get rid of the most obvious problems but taking into account the story's potential, the game deserves IMO four stars.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Losersriot

Forced sex scenes. Impossible to skip lesbian scenes. This is no longer a game, but a regular story, because it turns out that the author of the main character's decisions is not me, but the developer. The only male besides the husband looks like a geek, a nerd, and a loser. A disgusting, slovenly boy who never grew up. Can't think of anything less sexy. This game never once made me feel sexually aroused.