VN - Ren'Py - Exciting Games [Ep. 16 Part 2] [Guter Reiter]

1. 5.00 star(s)

aletheperv

words cant describe how hot and sexy this game is or how 10/10 the wife is. i decided to rate some of the games i have played and find this one the hardest and i think its because many of the fantasies described in this game are spitting image of some of my fantasies, especially the early ones. Anyway the wife is visually in the top 5 of female characters in this site. the story makes sense as so the corruption of the wife and her reactions are realistic, not the classic bimbo that after her first threesome is about to be turned to a cumdump. This GAME HAS A HIGH CLASS approach.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

brahsir

All I can say is Damn! This game is a powder keg for wife fantasies. You can control which route they go, but every route seems to be there. Each step offers a warning to avoid the things that some lesser men want to avoid, but I say bring it all on. This is the ultimate corrupted wife game. This just became my new favorite game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Talmadge

So far, a good game. Seems that English is not the Dev's primary language. As there are several mistakes in the it. I don't see where "games" comes in yet. But I haven't gotten in very far. The MC is about to go take a picture of the wife.
    For now, I give it an Average rating. If it gets better, I may update my rating.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

HyperMajoris

[Updated] Review on Ep. 14 Part 1

Pros:
    + Hot wife
    + Great character development
    + Hot sex scenes
    + Decent renders
    + Decent story to make me care about MC and wife's relationship
    + Different paths
    + Good music and enough sound effect but not too much

Cons:
    - No animation
    - Things picked up a little too quick in Ep 11
    - Delivery guy was wtf...no option to kick him out of the house
    - Letting under-developed and unlikable characters fuck the wife in general...especially during early stages of their kink exploration

Conclusion:
    Liking the game more and more, great kinks....love the direction of where this game is going. Keep up the good work dev! Giving it a five star, up from my four stars from previous version.
    This has become one of my fav ntr/sharing game. I think Nicole is ready for lots of teasing and fucking from now on.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Fazed

You know how sometimes you can tell when a dev wants their game to be played a certain way even when they give you the option not to? Yea this is one of them. The MC can't stop himself from droning on about how hot it would be for another man to fuck his wife even when you try to play differently. The theme is constantly pushed on you even when the MC is alone with his wife. He just can't help but be a CUCK oh sorry "Alpha".

The situations start out way too handsy for me before you are given the option to back out and when the wife talks to him about being ok with it or not, MC has the audacity to tell the audience to "Drown in jealousy and boredom". Yea, sure dude.

So far, playing this game is like having a battle with the author, who wants you to throw the wife to every guy that shows up. You can say no and do something else but it still feels like the game is pushing you to do it.
    Like I said before things go on way too long before an option is given to change direction.

I was hoping I could play this as teasing exhibitionist, outdoor sex, look but dont touch experience. I'd be able to live with that, but no. This is not what is intended. The watchers get way too close and way too handsy for my liking.

I gave it a 3 because while I don't like the game, I'm not going to give it a bad score just because of my personal preferences. There was effort put in to add sound effects and variations on the scenes. The renders are good and I did enjoy the scenes when it was just the MC and the wife.(when he wasn't fantasizing that it was some other dude fucking his wife.)
    So It's not just another effortless slideshow like some other games. But at the end of the day it's not for me.

P.S. That flashback where the wife just stands there looking at that creepy delivery guy that jerks off in front of her in the apartment really pissed me off. Who the fuck even does that? She should have told him to get the fuck out immediately. The only option you get is to play with him or do nothing and watch???? Is she stupid or what?
    Later in the game though, she tells the janitor at her office to fuck off when he tried to blackmail her. That was badass. Why didnt she do that at the apartment?
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Lets be quick about this one:

The wirting is interesting but it has 2 parts. The dialogues are decent and the situations are good, they fulfill their objective pretty well.
    The other part is the Inner thoughts of the MC that most of the times during scenes describe what is already being told in the images, but it does it in a cringy way like "My wife is masturbating the veiny dick of a total stranger" (not xactly like this cause the chunks of dialogue in these cases are big, like 3 lines long, but its really cringy.
    In this situations I miss more dialogue and less inner thoughts, cause The MC is acting as a narrator and its like he is out of the scene.
    I dont need the MC to tell me how much exciting a situation is by describing it twice.
    Another bad aprt of the game is that scenes are "hot" but also pretty tame, there is nothing crazy going on, and sex scenes themselves could be done better, it relies too much on the situation, but with the exception of blowjobs that have enough detail, the rest feel average. Why tame?

Well if there is a threesome FMM the other male is an accesory and he will perform 1 action in one area if its penetration it will be with condom.
    If its a FFM the other female will be an accesory and will perform things on the wife exclisively, and the MC on the wife exclusively. I think there is one scene where the other girl actually interacts with the MC.

TLDR of sorts:
    Cringy inner thouhgts of the MC acting as a narrator and explaining the scenes.
    Tame lewd scenes and not specially well done when they get complex.
    Girls are walking skeletons, and female MC looks like michael jakcson in his late days.

With these thing fixed it would be a good game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Salmacius

Drawing: 8/10.
    Story: 9/10.
    Writing: 7/10.

I like the VISUAL NOVEL so much.

It's so trill and good with a couple "life stile" - but I do not like the story like as cop....

Good pictures, good sex schenes,
  8. 4.00 star(s)

lok34

Critique Ep.12 part 1

Story line - standard exploratory story of a couple looking to expand their horizons. 7/10

Renders - this one is hard to review, the MCs are very well done, but several of the NPC women have really odd looking faces and eyes. 6/10

I remember the choices meaning something when they went to the sex club, affects how adventurous the FMC is. Otherwise choices don't seem to have a huge effect. Real lack of choice in the last scene with the black guy on the train platform, however this may represent the decrease in FMC's inhibitions.

Real shame they shaved the kitty, couldn't you compromise and leave a hot landing strip?

I can see the dev is setting up the wife to have sex with the shy foreign student she's tutoring, somehow this doesn't seem to fit with the feel of the game. I thought she was meant to be very culturally aware and cares for her student. The pace for this part of the plot is far too fast, needs more emotion between student and teacher.

Overall it's a hot game where you get to watch the wife expand her sexual horizons, far more focus on the wife at this point.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

TheFapperOfEarth

Is really "Exciting Games." With mainly couple that have fun with their game and their surround people. Not brainless go all out sex with anyone like most game. And that make character more believable that they couple.

I'm like teasing and this game offer a lot.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

domotime2

It has all the possibilities and potential to be a sexy NTR type game but episode after episode it's just husband and wife sex. The sex scenes aren't even really all that hot and the plot isn't interesting enough to keep me engaged. I don't like games that essentially repeat the "Sexy" without getting more creative.

Still 3 stars because there's still a good amount of decent content but overall this is definitely pretty average.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

GayLord Jesus

This is one sexy game. Full of hot tease, H- scenes, sex fantasies.
    Renders look cool and girls quite tempting, not much of the story is revealed yet but man I'm not complaining. Wife's corruption is a choice, as all sharing and caring options are "optional" pardon the pun. Nice easygoing game with no lengthy complicated "hocus pocus" backstory.
    Keep up the good work dev, and make regular updates coming. Thanks again.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Lewddude125

Another BANGER in the genre. The developer does a really good job of conveying the relationship between the husband and wife. The two actually feel like a couple, with a natural progression towards wife-sharing.

With the current episode 11 release, the content has finally delivered on it's promise. And dear lord does it DELIVER. That ending scene had so many emotions after spending 10 episodes with these two. The craziest part is that things are just getting started, and I cannot wait to see what happens next. PLEASE if this is the genre you are interested, give this one a go!
  13. 2.00 star(s)

fugazi666

it was the premise that lured me to this VN, but what i got is mediocre writing, bland and/or stereotypical characters and no humor to speak of. visually the game is ok, nothing to write home about, however the wife's face is too pointy for my liking, especially her nose looks like she's had a bad esthetic operation there. she's more repulsive than beautiful or sexy. the other women also look somewhat weird. some like sarah are plain ugly. audially the game is good and interestingly that's its strongest point. background noises, sound effects, sex sounds are spot on. i'm at chapter 9 and overall this has been a meh experience for me so far. i'll revise the rating later if it gets better when the juicier parts start appearing.

edit: ok it does get better in chapter 11, finally some real action.

edit2: nope, as of ep: 14 there are still too many useless, uninteresting, boring walls of text for too few good scenes. fuck this.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

I started playing the game at episode 4 and i was really disappointed because up to that point it was the usual husband-wife roleplay, same disappointment continued when i later came back at ep5 and ep6 then i completely stopped following it. Now that i played it again (ep11) and now i understand all previous episodes was for building the characters. Things got way spicier and i really liked it.

So, if its your first time playing it, dont be like me :KEK: unless you're hardcore NTR hater, altho i think you can still avoid all kinds of sharing scenes and still get a nice vn to play.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

1ZeRat

awesome game. the wife is hot and the story telling is also hot. keep up the good work! the only cons, it would be nice to have some animations, but it is not a must. just saying. hopefully she would have more adventures with as many as *she can. a gang bang would be nice.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Thundas

Been following the game since the beginning, the first 10 episode really builds up the characters in the VN unlike other games that started strong without any build up, episode 11 is when things get spicy. Overall a solid game & a good game to support the author cause he knows what he is doing, he even continued for the last 10 episodes when his game does not get a lot of financial support.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Harmonyrose

The Best Hotwife/Sharing 3D game i ever played (until ep11 of this game released)
    until ep 10you feel like slow burn story but from ep11 pace will increase.
    the only downside about the game is that Dev making all work himself and its his side job and updates comes out late.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Jawanaut

Oh wow! I remember playing this awhile ago, thought it had potential but also thought it would go in a different direction than I would like. But wait! I love where it is going now!!! I can't wait for more! 5 stars, easy!
  19. 4.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

Pretty solid entry into this wife sharing genre. The renders are decent, the characters look pretty good and the content is solid.

CONS:
    Meh...

It's lacking in any real story, other than the slow shift from faithful wife to semi-faithful hot wife. So, if that's yous "jam" then you are probably going to love this game. If you are like me, however, and are looking for a good story in addition to the sex, then you may not be satisfied.

Having said that, considering what it is, there is nothing really bad about this game.

PROS:
    Good content. The sex scenes are well spaced and the sharing scenes are well done. You can take them as far as you want to; in a game like this it's nice to have 3-4 points where you can say "Okay, that's far enough" and the action will stop there.

It also looks like there will be several different kinks in the future and that can only be a good thing.

While I will probably check out the game in a few more updates, it is not one I am anxiously waiting for... but again, that's me. I would say, that IMO, it's probably the best hotwife game out there.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

estrada777

For me this was simply a meh kind of VN. The art is fine, the story is ok, the English is definitely non-native. Overall just kind of makes me shrug. I didn't play all the way through because it just wasn't interesting enough to me. There were sounds, but again they were just fine. I didn't come across any animations, not really a plus or minus, just an observation.