VN - Ren'Py - Exciting Games [Ep. 16 Part 2] [Guter Reiter]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LonerPrime

Won't lie, no matter how good a game is, there is no point if the central characters are unappealing.

While the story is fine and filled with variety, the heroine is... well to put it gently, seems like one skipped meal away from turning into a zombie. Her looks leave a lot to be desired and yet the writer projects her like some sort of avatar of Venus which, at least to me, felt far from the truth.

Overall, the story isn't bad but the art in general is "unique" and seems to be an acquired taste, one which I certainly have not. Will wait for it to finish as I'm really not in a hurry to play it again.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

CocoMelo

This game is exactly what it claims to be. There are many contents and all of them are nicely done. The pacing is also good. Not unrealistic like typical vn either. I would like to see some more hardcore stuffs and some more character with depths in them.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Resemble5350

Extremely fun game of a couple who wants to have a lot of fun. No humiliation, just a flexible couple open to experiences and a lot of options. You can fuck her with other people, fuck her alone and let other people watch, let other people fuck her while you watch. But that's not a NTR beta thing and this makes the game amazing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

Really nice approach to the swinging genre and exploration of various kinks in an open relationship. There are is also a diverse cast, from young to old, workmates, bosses, swinging friends, etc (for example, the interactions with Joseph, scenarios with Colin and friends, are all really hot). I also like that we are told stories from both perspectives (i.e., the male mc and then also the fmc via flashbacks), so we get a holistic story from both partners. The sex scenarios are fantastic, and the models are also great
  5. 2.00 star(s)

drconfused

I tried to get into it. The story seamed to have promise but I just didn't enjoy the mentality of the game. I am ok with being an exhibitionist, I am even ok with showing off my wife, but when my wife and Sarah started getting hot in the bathroom and I had no choices and just joined them I was done, all it made it seam was like a cheating game, not exciting at all.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

JIE^_^

The modeling of the game is excellent. I am a loyal fan of pantyhose, so this completely meets my desire. The plot is a little procrastinating. I hope more multiplayer plots can be added in the future. The frequency of updates is a little low, which is the only problem.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Novelly

For me Exciting Games is the best swinging/ntr game on the site right now.

Audio/graphics is just avarage.
    But everything else is just 5/5 for me.
    The story develops at the perfect pace. A the sex scene are really hot. Sharing scenes are really well done. Nicole's model is unique/nice.
    The MC is likeable. Game gives you the feeling to be in control as MC/Story.
    The story is realistic so far(its pretty rare)

Keep up the good work!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

patatovaldes

I love this game for its balance in terms of the choices to be made. The couple is happy to move forward as a team with confidence and pleasure. And it's up to us to measure. One of the greatest swinging games. thanks boss
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

When this game first came out and began releasing chapters, I was largely unimpressed. But as time has progressed, the slow burn appeal has really delivered. Obviously there are some minor nitpicks like how cum in this game looks like string instead of body fluid, but if you can look past those nitpicks you'll have one of the best games on f95.

The wife is a babe, the husband has self respect, they communicate well, she never cheats on him; even when a situation gets spicy, you always have the ability to pull back and stop her when you feel uncomfortable. Like, I didn't want her to do anything crazy with the younger fellas; but with her ex boyfriend I let her go wild. This ability to control the pace of things makes each person's playthrough more unique, because we decide for ourselves what this couple does next.

The big tags for this game are exhibitionism and teasing. Right now the couple have a stag vixen relationship where they are both welcome to fool around but mainly its the wife being lewd. Its stated the wife is on the birth control pill, so there's no risk of impregnation or something. Its just a very, relaxed, couple playing exciting games with one another. I like it a lot.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

paolo_realdon

Very exciting and very intriguing story with plenty of description. Very well written and rich of situations. The graphic is also very well made and with plenty of details. Waiting for updates and any additional content . Hope to see much more anal and sharing.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Romazeo

It is not easy to find a proper VN with sharing, NTR and similar tags, where you can see hot wife with slim body and not so slutty character. But this one has it. Every sex scene/ or close to it have some sort of logic and the couple it still learning, but have fun and great arouse after.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

PinkTurnsBlue

Awesome example of how to make a good netorase, swinging, hotwife game. Truly a breath of fresh air. The mc is for once a likeable one and you really get the right vibes from this exciting couple. The feeling of being in control and being in the director's seat is strong in this one.
    The wife in terms of looks is perhaps an acquired taste, but to me she looks stunning in a very unique kind of way.
    I have little to no grievances pertaining the lewd situations the pair get themselves into and I hope to see lots more adventures from them. Well done dev!
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Can't say Exciting Games is a bad game but it has some important points that don't work for me. First of all the story, it's not bad and I like the relation between the two main characters, but for a 13 chapter game, it all goes way too slow. I like it when games take their time for the story, but in this case I think it misses the spot to make those times worth it.

The second thing is the character design. Render quality is good, no doubt about it, but girls have something strange to them. Probably it's how far apart their eyes are when they look at you directly or in their small portraits, but it is a bit unnerving at least for me. I get it's a very personal thing, but it takes me out.

We can add that, as far as I've gone (Ch 6) there are no animations just stills with text; and sound has a very minor presence, as well. And the result is a game that, even though it has many of things I like (a credible story, slow burn, a good relation between both characters...) it just doesn't clic for me.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Exciting Games is a VN about a loving couple and the games they play to spice up their sex life. While the ntr tag is deserved, everything that's occurred (so far) has been completely consensual for both parties. The choices in the game allow you to share your waifu as much or as little as you choose. Hopefully that'll head off some complaints.

While the renders are good and I'm a big fan of the erotic circumstances, there's just something flat about the main characters. I think part of it is the writer's slightly weak grasp of English. It's not absolutely glaring, but there are frequent awkward turns of phrase that don't sound natural. The writing tends to be a bit too wordy most of the time as well.

The other portion is that the main characters just aren't very alive. They have backgrounds, but little in the way of personalities. They don't seem to have much in the way of quirks, hobbies or strong emotions. They just don't seem to feel much of anything, outside of the pleasure of sex I guess.

If you're into the main kinks (ntr and exhibitionism) I'd still recommend the game, but outside of the sexy times, there's not much in the way of story or gameplay here.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

El Diablo_ON

in my opinion, I didn't think the game was casual and vice versa, I liked a good game, the plot is normal, it was done soundly and qualitatively, success to him in the future in the development of the game and he has a lot of fans, much more x
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Anus Mundi

Ep. 13 Pt 1

This may sound strange, but i'm not a fan of sharing, and i most definetly don't like NTR, so what could possibly go wrong with this review...;)? Well...if if sharing/ntr aren't forced, there are two exceptions: I'm either bored to death with a LI so i don't care, or the game keeps me interested enough to at least try out possible sharing and/or ntr routes. With this game it's the latter so far, so let's go in medias res:

The goodies:

Though there's some minor engrish in the game it's fairly written. I like, how Steve and Nicole interact. You can sense that they really care about each other and their relationship.

The sex scenes are great. When others are involved you can put a stop at any point you aren't comfortable with (except for one scene). I was surprised that i could even enjoy the sharing scenes.

The renders are ok, i guess. At least good enough for me.

Last but not least (yeah, i know, it's a matter of taste): Nicole. I simply love her. Anything about her is just perfect. :love:

The not so goodies:

I don't know if it happens later, when the game has made some further progress, but there's a serious lack of involvement of other female characters. There are hints in the code (i.e. sarah/fiona/casey_like), so we have to wait, i guess.

Nicoles courage system is too strict imho. If you play a high-courage-route you have to take every single chance to gain a courage point if you want to see some of the scenes which also means you have i.e. to chose Yanlin over Sarah to get all possible courage-points. I'd say it would be better to cut down the necessary courage points by, let's say 1 or 2 points. I.e. if you don't want some stranger to cum in Nicoles mouth during a blowjob just take a low-courage-approach.

The badies:

-

Finally:

I like this game so far and will definetly keep it on my watch-list. (y)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

gonza99

Best NTR game so far. Story develops at perfect pace, not too fast or too slow, just right and excellent written. Game gives you the feeling to be in control as MC, you decide what should happen next or better not. Renders are quite good and spicy. This is definitely an exciting game worth to be replayed (if you avoid the walkthrough mod). Hope to see more soon.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

bigphil963

so imo the femaleMC is not the most attractive girl out there but still gets the job done, the renders are good and the story is fun, and the build up is executed quite well

but i find it very annoying that most of the time you have no say at all how the husband feels and reacts about the situations of her constant teasing to other people where/when the maleMC is not invovled, then when she tells him about it, he always just responds with "oh wow that's hot or that's exciting", and you have no say at all anywhere in the game how he reacts to it

there are no options anywhere to get angry at her or correct her or to explain to her that its only exciting when the player is involved.

for example take john at the femaleMC office, she decides to tease and flash him saying its okay her husband the maleMC will enjoy this, and then when she tells her husband he just says wow that's hot and exciting. no where are you given the option to actually say no i didn't want that and it is not exciting. similar with the creep delivery guy masturbating in her bathroom.

I'm fine with scenes like for example at the swingers club, or exhibition stuff or the game with the boys because it is you the player who actually gets to decide
    first how you feel about it,
    second how you react to it,
    and last what happens.

but unfortunately most scenes in this game you have no choice at all how the maleMC reacts or feels about situations, its just shoved down the players throat that its hot and exciting, and gets pretty annoying.

its too bad really cause apart from those moments this game is pretty good
    but those situations just come off to me as straight up simp cucking with a one dimensional personality for the maleMC,

so over all I'll give this game three stars for instead of letting me the player decide what scenes I find exciting or hot but instead forcing the one sided narrative of the MC's feelings.

apart from my opinions of pros and cons dev keep up the good work
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Puma1978

This game has really a very great approach to the swinging/sharing/ntr fetish. Its really given to the player how far he wants to go and that is really a good point. Everyone can tryout all opportunities if he wants. I am just excited if the dev will also put parameters which affect affinity to cheating or not to wife or husband depending on the decissions. they make together. Very interesting characters and good graphics. And i think that the man is a police officer bears a lot of potential for a main story line.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Akumuda

Simply one of the best storyline plus beautiful model without overload tits.
    I really hope it will develop much better in the future, really curious about its ending.
    Multiple ending route will be quite interesting IMHO.