Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Annie and Dalia are potential candidates for a sexy time in v0.8. The former after her scene in her bedroom in v0.6 said to the protagonist that she'd "be ready for next time". And she'll probably want her scene to happen anyway, especially after the shooting incident.
Well pointed out. He´s getting to cocky, she might need to take her shot before he takes another one.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Penetration sex scenes, right? A bj is a sex scene as well.

Yes, only those 3 are lacking a pen scene... and Calypso as well. Cari has said we shouldn't expect for girls 'catching up' in # of scene, tho.
Personally, I wouldn't expect Luna, Penny or Nova because they just had scenes. The only one I bet that WILL have a scene is Dalia - poster girl and her b-day is approaching.
Yes, I meant penetration scenes. Caly wasn´t even on my mind, since I was just talking about love interests. I guess in my head it would make sense that every girl would have a scene each before any of them had a second one. Equality, you know? I guess I have a mental image of the girls arguing with eachother because one of them has two scenes and another doesn have any lol.

I think the girls that had a scene in 0.7 wont get another one now, but I wouldn´t put Luna aside right away. She had a scene, but not a penetration scene, you know? And that´s what we´re building up for. Dalia seems an excelent guess. I would also guess Annie might have one.

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
There's still the time limit El Coyote imposed for the gem quest* so it's unlikely that Orion will be out of commission for long unless his projection/soul manages to jump into the very island they're looking for in the New World server.
I mean... They are heading to the Island of the Dead...

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Which will render the map Orion recently acquired completely pointless if he simply skips all of that journey and just pop straight in the island. :HideThePain:
Well, I got it at a nice discount, so not using it wouldn't be the end of the world

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Given how it's Milfs Day, should we be celebrating Nancy, Alex, Penny, and Nova as Milfs now?

(Sorry Geralt From Rivia, since you have don't have pregnancy content enabled you can celebrate Maxio's Wife I guess...)
It seems that Penny is the only one with a flag regarding if you've cummed inside her or not.

Alex (and perhaps Nova) would get a morning-after pill to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Alex is in no spot to raise a kid now... Nova at least has her family to back up her. I feel the preggo stuff will be more planned than accidental with at least Alex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It seems that Penny is the only one with a flag regarding if you've cummed inside her or not.

Alex (and perhaps Nova) would get a morning-after pill to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Alex is in no spot to raise a kid now... Nova at least has her family to back up her. I feel the preggo stuff will be more planned than accidental with at least Alex.
How dare you slander the first baby momma in thy harem?! Plus, we don't know if she went to get a morning after either. So 3 shots to the womb are still very much in play here. :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
How dare you slander the first baby momma in thy harem?! Plus, we don't know if she went to get a morning after either. So 3 shots to the womb are still very much in play here. :WeSmart:
We don't know, indeed. But Alex is one of the most responsible and mature-minded of the girls and I could see her taking one. Nova, not so much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.80 star(s) 897 Votes