DIKs_Steeler

Jan 15, 2022
Luckily for you, me and a pal worked on that!

Thanks! Pretty much what I thought, about 1 week for the events of 0.7. Still 3 weeks away from the next IRL events (ski trip and Dalia's birthday), so it could work with what I was talking about (1-2 weeks in real life while he's "stuck" for much more time in Eternum).

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Official walkthrough states that he's supposed to be killed, so I'm assuming that not doing so is likely gonna bite Orion in the ass in the future (just like it would bite the OIAL MC if a certain person isn't killed in that game when the walkthrough says the player should).

So from a moral and canonical standpoint, it's pretty much a no-brainer. /shrugs
I'm sorry, but can you tell me which girl in the game the fans love the most? You seem to know the order of things better than anyone here.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
So far, the girls who have sex scenes are:
Nancy, Alex, Nova and Penny. That leaves 3 girls with no sex scenes: Annie, Luna and Dalia.
Do you think this next update will have the 3 remaining girls having their time to shine or is Cari going to give another scene to a girl that already has one?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Nancy, Alex, Nova and Penny. That leaves 3 girls with no sex scenes: Annie, Luna and Dalia.
Do you think this next update will have the 3 remaining girls having their time to shine or is Cari going to give another scene to a girl that already has one?
Annie and Dalia are potential candidates for a sexy time in v0.8. The former after her scene in her bedroom in v0.6 said to the protagonist that she'd "be ready for next time". And she'll probably want her scene to happen anyway, especially after the shooting incident.

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone have crashing problems with Eternum?, How to prevent game pausing and exiting suddenly?, Any help in matter is appreciated. God Bless

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Anyone have crashing problems with Eternum?, How to prevent game pausing and exiting suddenly?, Any help in matter is appreciated. God Bless
Always share the crash log when asking for help. No-one will be able to offer any advice without something to go on.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Penetration sex scenes, right? A bj is a sex scene as well.

Yes, only those 3 are lacking a pen scene... and Calypso as well. Cari has said we shouldn't expect for girls 'catching up' in # of scene, tho.
Personally, I wouldn't expect Luna, Penny or Nova because they just had scenes. The only one I bet that WILL have a scene is Dalia - poster girl and her b-day is approaching.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Thanks! Pretty much what I thought, about 1 week for the events of 0.7. Still 3 weeks away from the next IRL events (ski trip and Dalia's birthday), so it could work with what I was talking about (1-2 weeks in real life while he's "stuck" for much more time in Eternum).
There's still the time limit El Coyote imposed for the gem quest* so it's unlikely that Orion will be out of commission for long unless his projection/soul manages to jump into the very island they're looking for in the New World server.

*and yes, Cari did mention that the event isn't going to be cut short regardless of 0.7's ending

SPOILER_image-1.png

So the likely sequence of events for next update could be...

Orion's Bizarre (Dead) Adventure (possibly taking place in Limbo) -> Pirate Quest Round 2 (could combine with first event if Orion jumps to the island instead) -> Timeskip -> Teased IRL events (Ski Trip, Dalia Bday) -> Cliffhanger ending (though hopefully not as bad as 0.7's) :HideThePain:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
There's still the time limit El Coyote imposed for the gem quest* so it's unlikely that Orion will be out of commission for long unless his projection/soul manages to jump into the very island they're looking for in the New World server.

*and yes, Cari did mention that the event isn't going to be cut short regardless of 0.7's ending

View attachment 3626172

So the likely sequence of events for next update could be...

Orion's Bizarre (Dead) Adventure (possibly taking place in Limbo) -> Pirate Quest Round 2 (could combine with first event if Orion jumps to the island instead) -> Timeskip -> Teased IRL events (Ski Trip, Dalia Bday)
I kind of wonder if the elven princess will somehow finish her meditation in time, sense him dying and perhaps keep him alive long enough in order to save his life. Or equally the Island of the Dead was to disappear, she could create a door to enter in there and get the artifact El Coyote is looking for. It's not entirely out of the question. :unsure::unsure:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I kind of wonder if the elven princess will somehow finish her meditation in time, sense him dying and perhaps keep him alive long enough in order to save his life. Or equally the Island of the Dead was to disappear, she could create a door to enter in there and get the artifact El Coyote is looking for. It's not entirely out of the question. :unsure::unsure:
It's also possible that Orion and Caly could meet up in Limbo by happenstance, with the latter finding herself there after finishing her ritual only to eventually discover that her realm is long dead and - like all dead things - may have found its way to Limbo. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To be fair, I looked and the Android links are all to 0.7.0, so at this point I suppose it's a reasonable question to see if someone might know another source ...

4.80 star(s) 889 Votes