4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
For the intro:

Screenshot 2022-01-07 111758.png

Would change either the color or use quotes so the reader knows it's two different people for ease. Also "Maybe guy got...." Would put "Maybe this guy..." Just to help the reader further.

Screenshot 2022-01-07 112118.png
For this - Would put somewhere what it impacts for the player.

Screenshot 2022-01-07 112221.png

Same for what each stat would mean and do for the game.

Also would be good for a pop up to confirm or even a bit of info to see how you compare to other NPCS with the stats in the world so you know if you built it okay or not.

Screenshot 2022-01-07 112602.png
So Expenses Payment day - Would have Payment due day as payment day seems to be when you will get paid at a glance. Also would put Debt payment due or something for the second payment if it refers to that.

Screenshot 2022-01-07 112931.png
So the stat screen at creation did not talk about the xp however this looks like it was 1% so this makes me very worried this is a very grindy game to say the least. Also if it was reprogramming iris colors would that not also give xp for computers?

Screenshot 2022-01-07 113417.png
Would have a thought bubble/game tip of where one could find it to help the player.

scavenging - Might want to check the odds. Over 15 times on Normal (Web browser) and just found the bot, arms and legs.

will keep playing and give more feedback as love these kind of games and hope this helps

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
Also work says it takes 3 AP but really it's using all 5 AP which refresh for the next action on normal.

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
If I could make a suggestion, maybe add a way to upgrade parts to the next rank up. Like say you scrap 5 EcoSkins and you get 1 HardSkin etc etc, though to make it a little more balanced the upgraded parts start at 1% integrity and 2-3 random defects until your expertise is at least A in that part, after witch they start at 10%-30% integrity and 1 random defect.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Radnor

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Also work says it takes 3 AP but really it's using all 5 AP which refresh for the next action on normal.
It advances the time slot and refreshes AP, but if you use 2 AP before working you can still work.

So no, it uses 3, you just waste 2 by not using them before working.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
If I could make a suggestion, maybe add a way to upgrade parts to the next rank up. Like say you scrap 5 EcoSkins and you get 1 HardSkin etc etc, though to make it a little more balanced the upgraded parts start at 1% integrity and 2-3 random defects until your expertise is at least A in that part, after witch they start at 10%-30% integrity and 1 random defect.
It would be nice to be able to do something with the dozen sets of Plastan Arms in the inventroy that I'm never going to use. I'm not sure combining them makes a lot of sense in context though, unless there's a trader that offers 5-gets-you-1 exchange deals

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
For the intro:

Would change either the color or use quotes so the reader knows it's two different people for ease. Also "Maybe guy got...." Would put "Maybe this guy..." Just to help the reader further.
I know i need an editor/proofreader, i really do :(
But current content will likely change, so any work done on cleaning texts may be wasted after update or two.

Agree about giving some info about difficulty/stats during intro. Added to todo list. Probably will be next update.

General idea is:
F - you suck
D - bit below average
S - amazing
Bot and MC levels are not directly comparable, in general.
There is no "good" or "bad" build, it is more about playstyle/challenge, during testing finished hard mode starting with all F, just because i know what can happen and where. So basically stats are more about "lowering difficulty", not "must have".

Most of texts are kinda stubs right now, like work interaction you mentioned. In-game explanation is "reprogramming iris color is very easy task, you just plug cable in, upload pattern", so no xp :D When i get to adding more content i will try to address such logic/plot holes and just generally add more variety to repeatable content.

Check Journal - Notes. It will be updated as you play game, visit places, talk to people and so on. Important stuff will go there.

RNG is GOD, your sacrifices weren't generous enough :D Plus chances aren't exactly 100% indeed.
Have "make things bit less random" on my todo list, will rebalance things one way or another next few updates.

Thanks for feedback!

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
So no, it uses 3, you just waste 2 by not using them before working.
Work require 3AP to do, but if you have more than 3, rest will be used to give you bonus to money earned, xp gained and chance of events. So AP is not wasted. I will add explicit log line to work interaction mentioning it next update.

Reactions: toradrac

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
It would be nice to be able to do something with the dozen sets of Plastan Arms in the inventroy that I'm never going to use. I'm not sure combining them makes a lot of sense in context though, unless there's a trader that offers 5-gets-you-1 exchange deals
When testing i usually used low-level parts for repair orders, sex-focused bots for club or just sold on net. Plus you can get xp from repairing these.
Pro-Tip: repairing defects is faster than repairing integrity and give better xp per AP.

Melfem

Dec 31, 2019
Does the "Techie" mode help out during work? I have one bot set to that with electronics and mechanics at B but MC is still getting hit with massive mood hits during work because he has to clean out bots.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Does the "Techie" mode help out during work? I have one bot set to that with electronics and mechanics at B but MC is still getting hit with massive mood hits during work because he has to clean out bots.
Mood hits during work can be lowered by having Clerks, but still there will be minus. Clerks also help make more money/xp/event during work. Techie help you to repair actual bots/parts.

Aug 31, 2018
I have three bots as my clerk and it seems like the amount of money I get is basically the same. The best strat is selling a bot on the club with at least C in Sex.

Another role I can recommend is a trainer that helps you train other bots faster.

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
Screenshot 2022-01-07 123436.png

Would like to have a total for both the pending debt and expenses. Right now it's easy to see I need 7k but I am sure that will get larger further in the game

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
I have three bots as my clerk and it seems like the amount of money I get is basically the same. The best strat is selling a bot on the club with at least C in Sex.

Another role I can recommend is a trainer that helps you train other bots faster.
It adds, but yes, i probably will rebalance it to be less random. Club is indeed one of best if not best way to make money right now. Thought about trainer/helper/personal assistant role, likely will add something like.

Would like to have a total for both the pending debt and expenses. Right now it's easy to see I need 7k but I am sure that will get larger further in the game
Really don't want to add too much info on screen, plus paid on different days, so total number kinda pointless. Generally days left string will be red if you don't have enough money right now, telling "go make more money like right now, you fool!"

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
Social for the player does not level up when working with social on the bot. Would think you would still get some xp out of it.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Social for the player does not level up when working with social on the bot. Would think you would still get some xp out of it.
Design choice. It may change, but for now i plan to give xp only from certain interactions with human beings.
Come to think about it, next update you will be able get bots with existing skills from dump site/flea market, maybe i will add some social xp gains if you try to train bot with social level higher than you, not much though. And it will be very sad situation really...

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
Screenshot 2022-01-07 131052.png

Bot now has a higher Electronics and Mechanics. Set as Techie role but when I work in the workshop it does not have any impact that I see for money or xp earned on the screen. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if it's not fully set up yet.

Would be nice to tell them to work on orders to earn passive income while I make more bots.

Reactions: bytediver

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
this game has a huge potential and I very much liked what I played now.
Please keep it up dev. You are up to something really great here :)

Reactions: Radnor

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Bot now has a higher Electronics and Mechanics. Set as Techie role but when I work in the workshop it does not have any impact that I see for money or xp earned on the screen. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if it's not fully set up yet.

Would be nice to tell them to work on orders to earn passive income while I make more bots.
Techie role only help you when you repairing parts in your inventory or repairing bot, like "Fix Defect" etc.
When you "Work 3AP, Time", it is Clerks who boosts you.

SammanIII

Dec 26, 2017
Let me start off by saying I enjoyed playing this game. it has a good foundation and will keep it on my watchlist. I like the fact you can give them other tasks to help you in the shop, but if you can find a gif or a pic of them helping in the shop that would be nice. Because it is unclear sometimes when they are doing something other then sex. Also a guard potion for the combat skill might be an idea. They could help against thieves/ brake in. keep up the good work looking forward to more content.

Reactions: Halfelf and Radnor
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes