VN Dark Dimensions: A Spiritual Successor - Pre-Production Discussion

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
So that's what the demo/first release will have, sounds all good to me. AP's Kate was a kind nurse, quite different to her daughter. I assume Connie will be different to Kate, since it seems her politics/agenda will affect the story. Maybe she's the ruthless lady boss type? Have a kind public persona, but severe in private settings? Since we have a crazy cliffhanger maybe she'll blackmail Danny? :unsure:
Also, do you have an estimated time of the first release? How many months is that away?
Since Star will be much nicer in DD, I doubt Connie would be a woman like that

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Since Star will be much nicer in DD, I doubt Connie would be a woman like that
I’m more or less looking to keep Connie the same as when she was Kate, maybe just less… well, if you really think about, Kate should have been fired from that fucking job bro. She was a student predator lmao

…but she’ll be a good mayor and a good person! Her troubles come from her sorted past and the fact that she’s the mayor of the ghost capital of the world lmao

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
In need of some feedback for the Dark Dimensions logo, available to see by for Recurring Dreamers and all Tiers Above!

Reactions: lordtoto
May 8, 2023
Have you guys decided what kinks are going to be in the game? For example; femdom, futa, tentacles, x-ray, anal, etc.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Have you guys decided what kinks are going to be in the game? For example; femdom, futa, tentacles, x-ray, anal, etc.
Don't wanna say "yes" to anything, because then we're obligated to for sure put it in. And also feel we should only add things *as* they get added.

As of now, based on what's actually in the script? "Voyeur" and "ENF".

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Don't wanna say "yes" to anything, because then we're obligated to for sure put it in. And also feel we should only add things *as* they get added.

As of now, based on what's actually in the script? "Voyeur" and "ENF".
What do you mean by Enf? "Electrical network frequency" ? Just kidding. :sneaky:
Looooking forward to the embarrassed lady and Danny the binocular user!

Reactions: Morah SDG

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 3643484

Overview:
After saving the world from ghosts time and time again as a superhero, Danny Fenton’s life has settled down into a semi-normal routine… until an alternate world’s timeline begins to haphazardly cross his path! Now Danny is drawn into a battle to save not only his own friends and family, but an already conquered world! Can Danny Fenton free the “Dark-Verse" and stop the coming invasion of alternate reality ghosts before it’s too late?’

Navigate between your original town and the ‘Dark-Verse’ as you meet classic characters from the show, and their alternate selves! Friend becomes foe! Villains become heroes! Enjoy dozens of high-quality lewd scenes featuring your favorite characters, including humans and ghosts! A returning cast of characters and brand-new faces never been lewded in game before! Rich storylines and character interactions inspired by the classic TV show!​

Thread Updated: N/A
Release Date: ETA Unknown
Developer: - - lostraven - Morah SDG - Epadder - Psymind
Censorship: No
Version: N/A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Cheat:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: N/A
Mac: N/A
Android: N/A
Others: N/A

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - WALKTHROUGH -LANGUAGE MODS

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3648868 View attachment 3648869 View attachment 3648872 View attachment 3648873 View attachment 3648874 View attachment 3656611 View attachment 3648875 View attachment 3648877 View attachment 3648876 View attachment 3648870
Slight quibble on the Jazz design, from what I understand Danny is somewhere in his junior or senior year of HS in this game so Jazz should be in college by that point, right? I feel like by the time Jazz is 20 she should have a body like Maddie did when she was that age but your design makes her like like she never aged past the OG series.

Other than that the designs look good, close enough to the source material but with a bit of a personal touch added. I particularly like the little changes to Danny's costume, like it's slowly turning in to the adult version of his costume from the evil timeline.
The Sam design is also really cute.

1673297055898659.png

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I feel like by the time Jazz is 20 she should have a body like Maddie did when she was that age but your design makes her like like she never aged past the OG series
We're less worried about the anatomy of genetics passing down, and more focused on body type variety! Jazz's alternate dimension counterpart will be older, and we have plans to make her more closer to her mother's proportions. The Jazz of our prime timeline is meant to be a little more mature, but still look like Jazz. We felt it was a noble sacrifice, as not everybody can be a walking jug of Tiddy, we feel. Thanks for asking!