Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
for the last two game I agree 100 % but in the first game dude was in a coma in the hospital when the UB teacher cucked his first wife lmao not really his fault
mb, he's blame in the last two games

Feb 21, 2019
got stuck on this screen View attachment 3596525
Me too... any fix? I'm 1 hour and a half in, won't replay till that point again and risk another lock. Does maybe anyone have a save past that point?
Got stuck too
Same but I managed to navigate towards the field(thanks to the audio cue) even with the stuck image & prompt a convo with Shimoyama & Aya which removed the image. Leaving my save here. Save 5 loads after their convo. Save 2 is the reminiscence room.

P.S.- Not an important convo. Both Shimoyama & Aya knew that Kaede & Naoto peeped on them last night. As Kaede wasn't with Naoto, they figured that Kaede might be still sleeping due to being exhausted from masturbating all night long.

• Wow
Reactions: frank4133 and jikop

frank4133

Aug 11, 2020
Same but I managed to navigate towards the field(thanks to the audio cue) even with the stuck image & prompt a convo with Shimoyama & Aya which removed the image. Leaving my save here. Save 5 loads after their convo. Save 2 is the reminiscence room.

P.S.- Not an important convo. Both Shimoyama & Aya knew that Kaede & Naoto peeped on them last night. As Kaede wasn't with Naoto, they figured that Kaede might be still sleeping due to being exhausted from masturbating all night long.
I tried to find the solution in other forums but ended up giving up... Thank you so much!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes