• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Captain Oblivious or Mr. Accurate? I couldn't help but investigate a recent release that had completed tag and a 5 of 5, lo and behold, only one reviewer. So further hound-dogging required. The discussions, gave me the evaporation needed not to go further.

Last edited:

eduboyguia

May 29, 2020
Good game! For the first time i could see a NTR RPGM game where the MC enjoy to be cocked and can watch it. Generaly he just see videos, photos or he is cheated. I love the fact he can see it at present time.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DangerousChangePastStory-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
I like this series, but this one was a little disappointing. Seems like it was finished too quickly. The story in the previous one (Kaede edition) goes further, and I realize this one is the "Past Story" about the events at the end of that game, but it looks like this story is setting up more stuff than it resolves. Kaede Edition also has a harder NTR ending, which I think this game could have elaborated on. Still, another very good game in the series. I hope they do more.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
if you guys want to go to the collection room and skip all this. go to readme and you will see the code for the building of the bottom of the mayor house.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Dangerous Change: Past Story [v1.0] [SORAUE] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [159 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It crashes because it can't load up the image. Scene 10 in gallery; possibly more. Thanks for the compress though.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It crashes because it can't load up the image. Scene 10 in gallery; possibly more. Thanks for the compress though.
Hmm didn't get any other complains yet. Nothing I can do about it anyways. It should work.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes