• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.90 star(s) 7 Votes

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
"Hey honey! The new neighborhood is great. There's a grocery store a 5 minute walk away and right across the street is a new gym! Cucko- uh I think cuckolds? gym. You wanna drop our old membership and head down there?"
Hub: 'Cuckolds gym?' :unsure:

(Advice: Say no. Just say no. 24 hour Fitness is still a 5 minute drive).

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
Cuckold's Gym [v1.0]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I've done that with my GF, it wasn't easy.
The implication could easily be that I thought she didn't look good.
The reality was that she bumped her head hard, got a concussion, and need every bit of surplus to heal properly.
When you go to the gym you stress less and stress puts a load on your brain that can prevent it from healing.
that is why the better way is to go in different GYMs of your wife... you wll be able to be in youch and fuck girlfriends from other guys and your stress will be reduced a lot!

The moral is if you have a wife, go work out at a different gym and try to fuck younger girls! And avoid becoming sterile like an idiot:cool:

With my girlfriend I have experimented something smilar for years but i was in control and we are still love each other and we are in touch!.

this kind of relaonship must be mutual

the Male domination tag should be removed bc this MC can't dominate anyone in this game. The husband is a beta cuck loser, that is why I prefer to don't identify myself to him

but his wife is hot as fuck
Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 12.32.45.jpg
The MC husband even decided to get a vasectomy so that he would not have any more children with all the girls in the world:eek:, and this shows that he marries to be a loser--why should the wife be the one to take the contraceptive pills

here is the choice .. if he hits on Jessica demostrate that is a beta loser male incapable to dominate a shit!
Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 12.27.36.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
correct tag should be "revenge" "hotwife" "female dominiant"

This loser who would rather have a vasectomy and become infertile instead of telling his wife to take the pill make me laugh as fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He is simply a man who deserves to be cuckolded and raise the black children his wife will have by fucking all the BBCs

Great game
and stunning Hot-wife

I hope the dev will remake this story with more contont about the past of this couple!
I':cool:m sure the children they had are not all her husband's...maybe he was always infertile

the story is too short and leave too many open questions about how the couple got to this point!

I'm looking forward to see more about Jessica:love:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I see why this has a low rating, and I wholeheartedly concur. Tis true shyte, this one.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That was bad, the writing is made with a narrator instead of dialogues, the renders don't match the text and finaly the author missed the point of the kuckhold fantasy that is a guy enjoying to watch his wife getting fucked while feeling jalous.
The end would have been the MC helping his wife and cleaning her after and maybe cleaning Tyron also!!

Reactions: cruelintentions

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
There are so many games that make the Bulls (especially Black bulls) these thuggish, stupid assholes and it's just such shit. No actual relationship interested in cuckolding is entertaining a bull like that. They would tell him to fuck off and get a bull who has 2 brain cells to rub together and knows you only treat the hotwife as a piece of slutty fuckmeat when she wants it in the bedroom.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
They just forget e little word
here is the correct one
"...a visual novel where every choice you make shapes the same outcome." :cool:
No, no, you are wrong ;).
The outcome is not the same. You can make your wife to go with one guy ot seven guys, which is completely different :).

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
No, no, you are wrong ;).
The outcome is not the same. You can make your wife to go with one guy ot seven guys, which is completely different :).
This was my first post andYes i write that post after a quick start of the game.
So the word I added in the phrase is wrong but the fact the the choice are only for make mc a loser cuckold or get game-overs is right.

this MC is not dominant... but the story is fun and the wife is hot as fuck.... I hope she will have games as protagonist.

read my other post after I played the game.

Last edited:

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
read my other post after I played the game.
I was kidding. No offence. I agree that the wife is hot. The game itself is not hot. As I wrote in my review, the game would have potential... it's a pity it was not properly executed. Hopefully the author's next game will be better (and I would have nothing against the wife as a female MC in this new game).

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
A poorly made NTR game, first of all, if ask if NTR avoidable? NO, path ya take to avoid it leads to game over. Also feels like somewhat racism, why they call every bull "Tyrone", I mean there tuns of other names for afro origin men. The wife is cute, but when she wearing a brown top and grey sweatpants, why say she wearing pink shorts and black top, is the developer blind or what? No, the story is bland and boring, typical macho bad made sentences. If you come for a good NTR game, this isn't one, it a bad one and unfinished in many ways.

Edit: If i had utterly freedom of speech, went to a gym with my girlfriend or wife and a black guy named Tyrone tried hitting on her, I would act like some gay guy and approach him, mmm Tyrone, you're really my kind of man and then laugh when he runs away like a chicken. Then tell my wife if ya want to fuck a black guy, you can but god get another black guy then Tyrone named ones, they so overused.

Last edited:

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
How many hours does it take me to finish it? Is it very short?
Hours? Minutes. Even if you read carefully every sentence. But if you read carefully, then you notice that words do not match images, as other people here mention. Say, around 20-30 minutes? For me it was so.

May 15, 2022
It is short and stupid, the developers have little imagination, they cannot reverse an ntr, they have no options. These types of games are always against the player who plays

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes