1.90 star(s) 7 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
This is actually a legit question for this particular game. In the intro, the dev says "...a visual novel where every choice you make shapes the outcome." So by that logic, the NTR SHOULD be avoidable.
But a lot of devs lie in the overview by asking a question that makes it look like your choice matters, but all they have to do to not lie is add: "Play and find out.", but they'd rather lure in people with false promises.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is actually a legit question for this particular game. In the intro, the dev says "...a visual novel where every choice you make shapes the outcome." So by that logic, the NTR SHOULD be avoidable.
They just forget e little word
here is the correct one
"...a visual novel where every choice you make shapes the same outcome." :cool:
I think no one in the world play a game just for skip the hot scenes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
But a lot of devs lie in the overview by asking a question that makes it look like your choice matters, but all they have to do to not lie is add: "Play and find out.", but they'd rather lure in people with false promises.
I always check reviews and ignore the 5 stars one when there's only 10k people that played it, if I was a dev would like for people their opinion not lure with false hope to get patrons.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
After playing i can say that statement in the OP is perfect... yu can choose get premature gameovers or watch the ntr scenes!

Great game! I hope he dev will do more episodes bc the wifeis very hot! (y)

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: Cux and Cavpal

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've done that with my GF, it wasn't easy.
The implication could easily be that I thought she didn't look good.
The reality was that she bumped her head hard, got a concussion, and need every bit of surplus to heal properly.
When you go to the gym you stress less and stress puts a load on your brain that can prevent it from healing.

• Wow
Reactions: Lerd0

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Technically, that's a fallacy. There can be many endings, each with a different form of NTR, not a single one without it.
But, if you insist: not playing is also an option.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
Downloaded from MEGA and tried Pixeldrain too but it keeps giving me an error message, does anybody know what might be wrong? Windows 11 if that changes anything

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes