1.90 star(s) 7 Votes
May 15, 2022
A poorly made NTR game, first of all, if ask if NTR avoidable? NO, path ya take to avoid it leads to game over. Also feels like somewhat racism, why they call every bull "Tyrone", I mean there tuns of other names for afro origin men. The wife is cute, but when she wearing a brown top and grey sweatpants, why say she wearing pink shorts and black top, is the developer blind or what? No, the story is bland and boring, typical macho bad made sentences. If you come for a good NTR game, this isn't one, it a bad one and unfinished in many ways.

Edit: If i had utterly freedom of speech, went to a gym with my girlfriend or wife and a black guy named Tyrone tried hitting on her, I would act like some gay guy and approach him, mmm Tyrone, you're really my kind of man and then laugh when he runs away like a chicken. Then tell my wife if ya want to fuck a black guy, you can but god get another black guy then Tyrone named ones, they so overused.
It is short and stupid, the developers have little imagination, they cannot reverse an ntr, they have no options. These types of games are always against the player who plays

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes