3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for feedback. But at this point I think you may not understand where the story is heading and how choices will matter. And yes this is a NTR focused game so I didn't want to make a branch separate for non-ntr one for main LI. What's the point of that route when the story won't fit and betrays the title of the game.

It's also because this is a game in progress and I didn't want to devote time to parts that aren't really important (Creating a separate branch and all which doesn't add to the NTR factor at all and may even lead to different genres). Of course, people are free to disagree and say they prefer one but then I guess my game isn't for them unfortunately :/

Also, next update, you will see why he didn't simply call her when he missed her. I can't say the story will be perfect to the tiniest details but everything noticeable happens for a reason.

So all I can say is wait for a couple updates and check it out :)
Shall look forward to it unfolding then, appreciate the reply.

Reactions: Sinful Dev

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Somewhat similar to Simpgor's point, I read the reviews and saw one say there were no choices back in September. So how much of an actual game is this? Do you have any actual control? Or is it just a kinetic novel?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
"absolutely random" shot in the dark here but I am going to go out on a limb and say the wife's scenes are unavoidable while the husbands are avoidable? :HideThePain:
Somewhat similar to Simpgor's point, I read the reviews and saw one say there were no choices back in September. So how much of an actual game is this? Do you have any actual control? Or is it just a kinetic novel?
First release there were choices...especially for the FMC. Though, there really wasn't...as it leads to a very quick game over. The dev said there are reasons for that....he also stated he will not be implementing a faithful route for the FMC...

So this is a pure FMC will cheat....will be scripted to be forced to cheat (although at the end pof the first update...I wouldn't consider it cheating per-se...just part of the job/career they have both agreed to be in, especially the FMC and should know it may happen at times...nature of the career path. The TV show Chuck dealt with this brilliantly imo). How we deal with that as the MMC remains to be seen at this point (not tried the update yet).

Last edited:
Reactions: Taboofan

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
depends if illusion of choice counts as choice for you....there is really only 1 way this game can end after all (with minor variations)

unless the dev is very talented this "genre" and choices dont mix

Edit: other post shows yup I was right now to ignore or rate it comparatively to games with compelling stories :HideThePain:

Reactions: Taboofan

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is this a pseudo KN like most ntr games or can you actually influence MC's actions? In most of those games male protags are doomed to be dumb pathetic cucks who will lose everything in the end. Can this one fight back and eventually win over the antagonists? Even against his (by that point) corrupted wife?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
IIn most of those games male protags are doomed to be dumb pathetic cucks who will lose everything in the end.
Im story>all kind of reader (PC is my top game) and Im about to (stupidly) give this a chance obviously I wont be able to anwser the last point but someone said " he will not be implementing a faithful route. " which i guess leaves the ending open to "winning" as the MC

First render: holy shit he is so close to his PC that i worry it might effect posing throughout the game :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: giorgyo777

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Im story>all kind of reader (PC is my top game) and Im about to (stupidly) give this a chance obviously I wont be able to anwser the last point but someone said " he will not be implementing a faithful route. " which i guess leaves the ending open to "winning" as the MC
I don't care if the wife gets dicked down or not. Obviously she will, since it's this kind of story. I just want to know if male MC is doomed to eventually lose everything to insanely OP antagonists no matter what choices you make.

For example an ending where MC exposes FMC for sleeping with the enemy and "burns" her alongside the assholes, is a good ending. Even if it took a lot of ntr to get there. Sadly in most ntr games, the ending is pre-determined which is boring.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is this a pseudo KN like most ntr games or can you actually influence MC's actions? In most of those games male protags are doomed to be dumb pathetic cucks who will lose everything in the end. Can this one fight back and eventually win over the antagonists? Even against his (by that point) corrupted wife?
It's been said many times by the dev that this is an NTR focused game. You already described how these things go. Classic NTR thing is the main story, and dev doesn't want to add routes that take away dev time or dilute the slow corruption NTR plot he wants to focus on.

That doesn't totally negate the possibility of a "good" ending. Because adding some variations in the final stretch of the game (after all the NTR progression happens) isn't as daunting as adding routes mid game, but only the dev knows if this is planned.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I don't care if the wife gets dicked down or not. Obviously she will, since it's this kind of story. I just want to know if male MC is doomed to eventually lose everything to insanely OP antagonists no matter what choices you make.
Wait for dev or someone who was able to make it through the whole game but one of the very first thoughts we see from MC about his wife is "she is so sexually aroused after assassination missions" that he can never satisfy her, couple that with the fact that MC's "hacker hideout" is something he designed as a teen?, and the fact that his assistant does her work on a large computer in the middle of the floor (no desk no chair just sitting on the floor using government computer) I am going to go out on a limb and say yes this will be as kinetic as you expect it to be (unless all the devs time went to choices instead of new story beats/logical set ups)

I dropped it there because if you cant come out of the gate with a fresh idea then how are you supposed to have any when you are bogged down by tropes?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's been said many times by the dev that this is an NTR focused game. You already described how these things go. Classic NTR thing is the main story, and dev doesn't want to add routes that take away dev time or dilute the slow corruption NTR plot he wants to focus on.

That doesn't totally negate the possibility of a "good" ending. Because adding some variations in the final stretch of the game (after all the NTR progression happens) isn't as daunting as adding routes mid game, but only the dev knows if this is planned.
I asked after reading the game description, that kinda alludes to influencing MC's actions and their outcome. But many times those blurbs are deceiving and there is no choice at all.

NTR is just...cheating. You can have stories full of cheating scenes and still have protagonists dealing with it in different ways. It would still be ntr story.

Reactions: Gudil and jufot

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I asked after reading the game description, that kinda alludes to influencing MC's actions and their outcome. But many times those blurbs are deceiving and there is no choice at all.

NTR is just...cheating. You can have stories full of cheating scenes and still have protagonists dealing with it in different ways. It would still be ntr story.

oof CTRL'd through the rest (2 choices total on the MC only route) and they are a "hypothetical about dignity" (shes asking if its ok to be slutty to complete mission i assume) and "should i trust my wife who is talking to someone before the three of us talk to him? :HideThePain: , the "crux" of the story is the 3 of them (husband hacker, Asian assistant worse hacker, and wife bodyguard and also assassin) to topple an evil corporation and they are only sending 3 people because sometimes "a scalpel is better" than a SEC investigation to close a corrupt company :KEK:

Also a fair bit of the game was just models standing on background looking directly into the "camera" while talking instead of having them be in the scene organically (which there is some of), and a wall of text on a darkened background (think text crawl without the crawl)

everything so far SCREAMS that there will not be any "good" endings and if there are any they will be obviously lacking (just put in there so he can say they are in there)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Not exactly. NTR (Japanese NTR style, rather than western cuckold stuff) is a story that focuses on the female being stolen away. Cheating is often a big part of it, yes, but the focus is usually on the progression of the corruption.

Days of our Lives or whatever has plenty of cheating. Does that seem like NTR to you? No, it's drama. I'm definitely with you on the notion that stories don't need to be put into some genre specific box. Nuanced stories that involve cheating are incredibly rare (not very many players who would appreciate something like that outside of the story-first group probably). But that doesn't mean you should expect some dev who wants to do a classic NTR plot, or some safe-space harem, to try and change their plans and come up with something you want.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I look at it like this you have 2 Li's the wife and the intern now if by the end of the game the wife is too far corrupted that she ends up siding with the antagonist then the MC can leave her and get with his intern problem solved but I'm in agreement with the person that suggested if MC has the opportunity to burn both the wife and the corrupt company to the ground then that would be sweet justice or revenge however you want to look at it.

ETA people in that particular line of work it's best if they're not married and just live together as roommates that way there isn't any jealousy or confusion and they both know what has to be done to complete their mission.

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I look at it like this you have 2 Li's the wife and the intern now if by the end of the game the wife is too far corrupted that she ends up siding with the antagonist then the MC can leave her and get with his intern problem solved but I'm in agreement with the person that suggested if MC has the opportunity to burn both the wife and the corrupt company to the ground then that would be sweet justice or revenge however you want to look at it.
The wife siding with the antagonist in this game would mean she is siding against a government agency as well so good luck to the dev for witting that with any semblance of logic :BootyTime: that must be some bomb ass dick i guess

Reactions: EZ8lt
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes