3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
I suggest that Sinful Dev add an early "Bad ending" for this game, which is rejecting the mission from Director Paula. This way the 3 characters can just live their life normally because it is clear they are not well-trained for the mission. I just had the "Game Over" screen where Clara died protecting the MC cover from being blown because he is that stupid immediately hacking into the Specter servers on day 1. Anyway, Leon is a double agent working for Specter and that is so obvious, although Specter itself isn't such advanced crime outfit anyway. Every IT infrastructure that is connected to the internet can be hacked remotely, no need to send a mole inside Helix, unless of course Helix itself is a front for Specter. Will try the other choice and the 3 POVs next.

I think Sinful Dev should just focus on the fetishes and less about the details of the story, less text than currently in the game especially since most of them are not believable, for instance why does 3 agents go undercover and use their real name at Helix, why are there no other employees at the HR department, why are the secretaries of the CHRO trying to access encrypted servers?

Edit:
After exploring the other choice and going through the 3 POVs, the story/plot is a hard pass to me, the trio are definitely not well-trained for this mission and Clara herself is not the experienced secret agent woman as she claimed to be ( trained by the SIA since she was 10 ). I will check future updates to see how fetishes are going to be presented.
No fiction works are completely adapted from reality. Take Mission Impossible for example, when did the last time you witness a field agent hanging on a plane except in the movie? It's quite unbelievable in real life, right? Tho, it's still entertaining. I agree on the using of the undercover names which is a miss from the dev but not very significant, at least for me. In writing, the characters do stupid things, let their feelings and emotions involved in their job to create the dramatic storytelling, which is really unprofessional if we consider it in real life. But once again, this is a work of fiction, a drama to be precise. I think the early rejection of the mission which could lead the 3 characters live normally would make this VN less unique and very ordinary. Instead, I think aborting the mission midway after realizing they're underqualified for the job would be a better plot/background than rejecting it first time. MC, Clara, and Anna (probably the seemingly main antagonist and the traitor of the team Leon, too) trying to find the truth and surviving while being chased down by Specter and even their own agency is a very potential exciting storyline. It can focus more on the fetishes without abandons the thrilling side of the espionage world.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I get it, but the specific element of NTR is the feeling of jealousy. It is the feeling in your gut you get when learn the MC is being cheated on. Of course everyone seems to have an opinion on NTR... some people think that if your MC turns a LI down, if that LI then goes off and has some fun with another partner then that's NTR but that is not the original definition of NTR. So my point is, you don't have to automatically be a loser to have your wife/gf cheat on you. You could be fine in the sack, have a decent job, etc but for whatever reason, your wife cheats on you and that feeling of jelousy in your gut is NTR.
Without getting into specifics about what is true NTR and what not, it's interesting that you consider jealousy as the prime factor for you, but also want a more badass male MC. That seems to be going in two different direction. Cheating obviously doesn't only happen when the guy she's with is a loser. There are so many reasons why it can happen, but a real badass, well adjusted, and confident MC who can take decisive action generally won't be overburdened by jealousy. He will kick the bitch to the curb and move on with his life. If you mean jealousy from the player, rather than the character, then that also seems to conflict more with this type of MC anyways, because he can (and often does in the types of games where Chad MC has an optional NTR route) get plenty of pussy elsewhere.

So to answer your question, I would like to see an MC who gets ticked off and maybe does something about it. There is another game, Rise of the Crime Lord, where is the MC is clearly not a loser. He pleases his wife in bed and is good at his job, but his wife can still cheat on him. Jealousy is not dependent on being a loser. Yes, the MC may be a cuck but that does not automatically make him a loser. Jealousy can happen in a variety of ways to a variety of people.
That's a great game. I enjoyed it, but it proves my point. This is a more western approach with a harem/NTR split and various intermediate states. Plus, if I'm remembering things correctly, that game's optional NTR route basically revolves around a failed marriage where they fall out early in the story and they both can go for other people. There is way less jealousy involved in that type of setting.

I understand many people enjoy different types of NTR for whatever reason, and many prefer the western approach with a lot more control over the MC's dispotion and action. But that comes at the cost of lessened NTR impact in the vast majority of cases. It just seemed weird how you focused on jealousy, but seemed to prefer NTR styles that tends to lead to less jealousy.

I wonder what you think about Our Red Strings, because that game has similar mechanics with a dual protagonist, but manages to keep the NTR vibes strong and spicy.

In this game, the player has 1 choice... that's it. He can tell his wife that one should throw all their values aside or never throw them aside. If the MC says never throw them aside, the game ends. I mean, what is the point of that? That is not really a choice from a player perspective. So basically, you have to play the MC as a loser who is willing to sell his soul to survive or his wife dies. That's just silly.
I think you are being overly harsh on this MC. I mean, he ain't a super stud in bed, but he is hardly a loser as you are so quick to lable him. Of course, this being an unavoidable and focused NTR story, he will get screwed and probably won't be able to put up much of a fight, but he isn't a hopeless loser at this stage of the story. He has a good job, good morals and sense of justice, good background, was a bit spoiled but became a better person after overcoming his hardship during childhood. When asked hypothetically if one would sacrifice their dignity to save their loved one's life, most people would say yes. A parent would do basically anything to save their child, for example. He didn't know the actual reason Clara asked that question, so he answered like most people would.

And finally, when we come back to the topic of "loser" MC in a lot of NTR stories, it's basically to create the foil between the MC and the antagonist. On one side, we have the kind hearted, supportive, good guy MC who fulfills all the requirements of a good partner except being average in bed. Then we have the antagonist who is clearly a shitty person, but he awakens her "female instincts." And the asshole wins out, because NTR. And in the process, we witness the degrading morals and shifting priority of the woman.

To me, normal dudes who lose to some sex god antagonist because he didn't know about the corruption arc happening is not a loser. Personally, I think true cuckold MCs who know exactly what's happening throughout the whole process but doesn't do shit about it are the actual losers.

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
No fiction works are completely adapted from reality. Take Mission Impossible for example, when did the last time you witness a field agent hanging on a plane except in the movie? It's quite unbelievable in real life, right? Tho, it's still entertaining. I agree on the using of the undercover names which is a miss from the dev but not very significant, at least for me. In writing, the characters do stupid things, let their feelings and emotions involved in their job to create the dramatic storytelling, which is really unprofessional if we consider it in real life. But once again, this is a work of fiction, a drama to be precise. I think the early rejection of the mission which could lead the 3 characters live normally would make this VN less unique and very ordinary. Instead, I think aborting the mission midway after realizing they're underqualified for the job would be a better plot/background. MC, Clara, and Anna (probably the seemingly main antagonist and the traitor of the team Leon, too) trying to find the truth and surviving while being chased down by Specter and even their own agency is a very potential exciting storyline. It can focus more on the fetishes without abandons the thrilling side of the espionage world.
I knew people would point out about the naming thing and we know in movies and all, we see spies always using different names. But for the sake of continuity and to lessen confusion, I let it stick. Since only their first names are shown, you can assume their last names are changed. There can always be thousands and thousands of Claras, Anna and so on. It shouldn't affect the plot :)

There are lots of possibilities available with this plot and I intent to take advantage of most of em without focusing on anything that could cut time away from developing the main route. But I can surely say "thrill" and "tension" would be the key highlights of this VN :)

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Does anyone know when is the next release? Mine got cut off on the part where FMC is about to enter the bar with ben not sure if thats end of v0.1 or v0.2

Reactions: giorgyo777

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Without getting into specifics about what is true NTR and what not, it's interesting that you consider jealousy as the prime factor for you, but also want a more badass male MC. That seems to be going in two different direction. Cheating obviously doesn't only happen when the guy she's with is a loser. There are so many reasons why it can happen, but a real badass, well adjusted, and confident MC who can take decisive action generally won't be overburdened by jealousy. He will kick the bitch to the curb and move on with his life. If you mean jealousy from the player, rather than the character, then that also seems to conflict more with this type of MC anyways, because he can (and often does in the types of games where Chad MC has an optional NTR route) get plenty of pussy elsewhere.

That's a great game. I enjoyed it, but it proves my point. This is a more western approach with a harem/NTR split and various intermediate states. Plus, if I'm remembering things correctly, that game's optional NTR route basically revolves around a failed marriage where they fall out early in the story and they both can go for other people. There is way less jealousy involved in that type of setting.

I understand many people enjoy different types of NTR for whatever reason, and many prefer the western approach with a lot more control over the MC's dispotion and action. But that comes at the cost of lessened NTR impact in the vast majority of cases. It just seemed weird how you focused on jealousy, but seemed to prefer NTR styles that tends to lead to less jealousy.

I wonder what you think about Our Red Strings, because that game has similar mechanics with a dual protagonist, but manages to keep the NTR vibes strong and spicy.

I think you are being overly harsh on this MC. I mean, he ain't a super stud in bed, but he is hardly a loser as you are so quick to lable him. Of course, this being an unavoidable and focused NTR story, he will get screwed and probably won't be able to put up much of a fight, but he isn't a hopeless loser at this stage of the story. He has a good job, good morals and sense of justice, good background, was a bit spoiled but became a better person after overcoming his hardship during childhood. When asked hypothetically if one would sacrifice their dignity to save their loved one's life, most people would say yes. A parent would do basically anything to save their child, for example. He didn't know the actual reason Clara asked that question, so he answered like most people would.

And finally, when we come back to the topic of "loser" MC in a lot of NTR stories, it's basically to create the foil between the MC and the antagonist. On one side, we have the kind hearted, supportive, good guy MC who fulfills all the requirements of a good partner except being average in bed. Then we have the antagonist who is clearly a shitty person, but he awakens her "female instincts." And the asshole wins out, because NTR. And in the process, we witness the degrading morals and shifting priority of the woman.

To me, normal dudes who lose to some sex god antagonist because he didn't know about the corruption arc happening is not a loser. Personally, I think true cuckold MCs who know exactly what's happening throughout the whole process but doesn't do shit about it are the actual losers.
Well, let's just agree to disagree. I think even a Chad could get jealous if they discovered their wife is cheating on them. I am sure there are people like you described that would be able to just kick the wife to the curb and move on with their lives, but I would think this would be the exception and not the rule. You put a lot into a marriage and if there are kids involved, it is a whole other level of commitment. To find out your wife is willing to give up everything for a little something on the side, well... I think most men would be jealous. Same if their wife was flirting with other dudes at a party. I don't think it's fair to say definitively which way a person is going to think or feel as we are all different and have had different life experiences.

Rather than belabor this anymore, let me just say again, I was not trying to slam the game or kink shame anyone... I was simply stating that this kind of approach is too common and I would like to see something different. It's the same way I feel about incest and harem games. They consistently dominate the Latest Updates page and it just gets a little old.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
No fiction works are completely adapted from reality. Take Mission Impossible for example, when did the last time you witness a field agent hanging on a plane except in the movie? It's quite unbelievable in real life, right? Tho, it's still entertaining.
Mission Impossible movies are only good and enjoyable because of the actions, not the story or writing, at least for me. So, yeah hoping this game can ace when it comes to the fetishes/"actions".
I agree on the using of the undercover names which is a miss from the dev but not very significant, at least for me. In writing, the characters do stupid things, let their feelings and emotions involved in their job to create the dramatic storytelling, which is really unprofessional if we consider it in real life. But once again, this is a work of fiction, a drama to be precise.
Yeah, it is very common for characters to make mistakes so that stuffs can happen, but the thin line between good/bad writing are about how and why the mistakes were made in the first place, among other things. These are really subjective, so a storyteller just tells his/her story how he/she wishes, good or bad, it is for the audience to decide.
I think the early rejection of the mission which could lead the 3 characters live normally would make this VN less unique and very ordinary. Instead, I think aborting the mission midway after realizing they're underqualified for the job would be a better plot/background than rejecting it first time. MC, Clara, and Anna (probably the seemingly main antagonist and the traitor of the team Leon, too) trying to find the truth and surviving while being chased down by Specter and even their own agency is a very potential exciting storyline. It can focus more on the fetishes without abandons the thrilling side of the espionage world.
That would be interesting if that can happen. Certainly a lot better than the "Game Over" scene. I only suggested the early "bad ending" normal life because that is a better option than the "Game Over" scene IMO.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I enjoy games with really good narratives/plots/story/storytelling/writing first and foremost, but I also enjoy games with good lewds second. So, I hope this game will have great lewds down the road.

Edit: Put long text inside spoiler.

Last edited:
Reactions: luxilfer666

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Played the first two updates and it is quite well, kind of remind me of "A Promise Best Left Unkept", the same bastard who mc hated in his past are going to steal the women from him now by using his position.
However, I want to ask a question before I putting the game in waiting list: What will be the ending of the story?
According to your post it said claras won't be possible to avoid the ntr and anna can fully avoided, then will there be an ending that the male mc can eventually defeat leon to get both girls back even they had already got corrupted? It will be very frustrated for the player to play the game and find out they cannot change anything at the end.
Moreover, if the answer is yes then will the male mc need to choose either claras or anna who he is going to save and build a relationship with or he can have a polygamy relationship at the end of the game by saving both of them?

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
I got the desolate ending, and man that was hilariously anticlimactic. I had the impression Clara was some elite experienced agent ROFLMAO!

Reactions: SEBAS4R

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Is this really a female protagonist game or just put the tag and given one choice to make the entire game

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is this really a female protagonist game or just put the tag and given one choice to make the entire game
The game only has one playable character ( MC ) which is the male protagonist, but the game has 3 protagonists ( MC, Clara & Anna ). Only the MC/male protagonist can make decisions.

It has 2 game mode, MC only POV ( aka mystery NTR ) and all 3 protagonists POVs.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
agree with this a lot. a lot of control (some is fine) for the mc just significantly weakens impact of ntr. Often times western ntr works have no pace in corruption. You either gotta whore out the fmc or force yourself to be a horrible partner/lover just to see the ntr…no natural progression of it

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Played the first two updates and it is quite well, kind of remind me of "A Promise Best Left Unkept", the same bastard who mc hated in his past are going to steal the women from him now by using his position.
However, I want to ask a question before I putting the game in waiting list: What will be the ending of the story?
According to your post it said claras won't be possible to avoid the ntr and anna can fully avoided, then will there be an ending that the male mc can eventually defeat leon to get both girls back even they had already got corrupted? It will be very frustrated for the player to play the game and find out they cannot change anything at the end.
Moreover, if the answer is yes then will the male mc need to choose either claras or anna who he is going to save and build a relationship with or he can have a polygamy relationship at the end of the game by saving both of them?
I don't have any plans for harem ending and instead you get to choose which LI you want to be with and how their lives can get influenced with your choices. To generally classify, I have bad, happy, bittersweet endings. All are in relative terms.

Don't take everything I say now as the final thing since things could change as we go down the road.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I don't have any plans for harem ending and instead you get to choose which LI you want to be with and how their lives can get influenced with your choices. To generally classify, I have bad, happy, bittersweet endings. All are in relative terms.

Don't take everything I say now as the final thing since things could change as we go down the road.
Thanks for answering although still kind of feeling sad for not having a harem ending...:(
Speaking the three ending are you generally speaking or each Li have actually three different outcomes?:unsure:
Moreover, what is the ntr aspect of the game more focusing at? Like more focusing on how leon using tricks to gain feeling from both Lis in order to make them finally take the initiative cheating behind mc or leon using their weakness force them unwillingly to submit then conquer them by his ulimate sex skills? Psychical or mental corrupt are very different and will cause different fun for players to enjoy. :cool:
Finally, can you spoil to us that is anna still a virgin or not? :p

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Thanks for answering although still kind of feeling sad for not having a harem ending...:(
Speaking the three ending are you generally speaking or each Li have actually three different outcomes?:unsure:
Moreover, what is the ntr aspect of the game more focusing at? Like more focusing on how leon using tricks to gain feeling from both Lis in order to make them finally take the initiative cheating behind mc or leon using their weakness force them unwillingly to submit then conquer them by his ulimate sex skills? Psychical or mental corrupt are very different and will cause different fun for players to enjoy. :cool:
I felt like this plot and the characters would never suit a harem ending but I guess people can have different feelings about it.

I never specified it has 3 endings but 3 classifications. And for now its better to not give a fixed number. But each LI will have different outcomes to answer your question.

The game is named "Corrupted Hearts" for a reason and not "Corrupted Bodies" ;)

As for Anna, you may find out in time :geek:

Last edited:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Please make Anna virgin so that her first time gets stolen from us. That will be so good :love:

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes