Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
View attachment 3624909

Dev Update #210

A quick one today.
So, not a bad week, last primary scene I am in the middle of, was hoping to have it done today but will be Monday, just need to step away from it for now. I should have everything written this week and push it all together after that.
I have also been pushing everything into game proper as I have been doing this. Basically when I say writing, that also includes the code. Oh, and I have to add the music as well :p Either way, it is just a ton of content. So many scenes, but nice to finally see everything in there now.
I am going to veg out so hard when this is done lol.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
I am waiting so much for this update, but it´s so sad it´s the last.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
At least we'll see new game from Philly some day after CoBD, which is really awesome. I was hoping for one more game and no matter what setting he will choose (praying for noir though), it will be yet another amazing experience that I'm really looking forward to.
No doubts about it. He said his next game will be set in the same universe as CoBD but in the 1940s/50s. SO I´m hoping for that noir feel that he does so well.

Reactions: vmaks

AzurRen

Mar 6, 2021
Hey, I downloaded android version of this game and i got this file Screenshot_2024-05-13-00-21-48-19_55bef12f624c2b805189a6aa783c400d.jpg
After i extract it. I've got this folder. Screenshot_2024-05-13-00-22-16-22_55bef12f624c2b805189a6aa783c400d.jpg I can't seem to have a apk. or file.exe or something to play the game. Is it a bug or i just dumb please help. Thank you

CountSinful9

Mar 3, 2024
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
I'm using my mac to run it, but ajust after I extract it and try to open it I get the Following error: ' The appication "BrokenDreamers" can't be opened. with finder's logo on this error messege.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm using my mac to run it, but ajust after I extract it and try to open it I get the Following error: ' The appication "BrokenDreamers" can't be opened. with finder's logo on this error messege.
Dumb question... you have downloaded the mac version, didn't you? :) Sorry for it, but coming from tech support troubleshooting have to start somewhere.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Dumb question... you have downloaded the mac version, didn't you? :) Sorry for it, but coming from tech support troubleshooting have to start somewhere.
Assuming the answer to Machete's question is yes, I recommend checking this post on how to tackle this common problem
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-14-0-ch-14-phillygames.25739/post-11089555

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Hi. was hesitating to start this game. almost a year since the previous update, is the next one coming soon ? I should probably wait for it if it's due soon.

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes