• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I have two main love interest scenes left to write then the "extras" :p The extras are much easier though, since I can go a bit wild with them. Basically I can take liberties, since story elements on those don't really matter. Just fun stuff.
I question if these "extras" that Philly are refering to are the extra scenes with non-LI girls? Example: Kleo, Sasha, Teri(Alone), Meredith, The Twins, The Police Chief Woman, The Stripper Krista and even the new girl, Monica?

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I question if these "extras" that Philly are refering to are the extra scenes with non-LI girls? Example: Kleo, Sasha, Teri(Alone), Meredith, The Twins, The Police Chief Woman, The Stripper Krista and even the new girl, Monica?
werent there preview for scene with Teri already?

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 3602647

Dev Update #209

As I said last week, this update was going to be very predictable. Was focused almost all on writing this week, but it went VERY well. A ton done. I hope I can keep that momentum up this next week as well. I have two main love interest scenes left to write then the "extras" :p The extras are much easier though, since I can go a bit wild with them. Basically I can take liberties, since story elements on those don't really matter. Just fun stuff.
So, the plan is still this month. I have also preemptively paused payments starting today. Basically meaning that when I do the walkthrough and all that you guys can wait for that without issue. That happens after the release and I know it will take me a long ass time to do since I went a bit nuts on it initially and made it all fancy and such.
I will continue the pause on payments each month until I am knee deep in work on the next game.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
i told yall he plans on releasing this month, no one believed me :( . BTW how long on past experience did philly released the walkthrough after an update?

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
View attachment 3559033

Okay, I got a bit carried away and needed to add some extra stuff for Shanlon. Her initial scene after writing was to vanilla, so added more hardcore stuff which will be to the anger of my proofreader :p
I know Shanlon fans will be super happy with this. She actually has a good deal of content here. It kind of makes sense, though,

I have much more to go, but i plan to release in May. It is all lewd and ending animations left, and I am deep into the lewd scenes now. May, it will be the last month I have Patreon active. After that it will be paused. I know I have to do the walkthrough for the last chapters and such, but that is fine.

I also won't be taking active funds from patreon when I am beginning the next game. I am actually debating on two very different idea now. I am reading some old school noir and I really wanna do full blown depraved awakening sequel, but in the 1940's, but another part of me wants to do something in the future like Outland with Sean Connery or the book Blindsight (Read that OMG just don't blame me if you kill yourself after, it can setup an existential crisis). Once i have settled on something and dev progress is happening then yes, we will set patreon to run again. Before that we just go, though!

So, if you guys want to give me your input about what you want; a 1940s detective story, or a more hard sci-fi story let me know. I will admit I do not want to do a poll on this because it is not about who gets more votes, but what I truly wan to do, but your suggestions may change my position.

Philly

Reactions: AMRFTY

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
release soon in may? maybee to early?
i have no problem to wait until june or july..no need to to rush anything, more important is that the final chapter is awesome.
well it's been in production soon year so doubt anything is rushed.

Reactions: Remplier

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hey guys, i have a question. This game has multiple endings right? And if soo, when the final chapter releases will it cover them all and wrap up the game once and for all or we gonna get few endings at times like a lot of games do these days??

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey guys, i have a question. This game has multiple endings right? And if soo, when the final chapter releases will it cover them all and wrap up the game once and for all or we gonna get few endings at times like a lot of games do these days??
You can check the past dev posts, they are posted here, but the last update should be the last and wrap everything up, if you want to know more check out the posts either here or on Patreon.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
that is pretty much the reason is taking so long.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15aloneend11.jpg

Dev Update #210

A quick one today.
So, not a bad week, last primary scene I am in the middle of, was hoping to have it done today but will be Monday, just need to step away from it for now. I should have everything written this week and push it all together after that.
I have also been pushing everything into game proper as I have been doing this. Basically when I say writing, that also includes the code. Oh, and I have to add the music as well :p Either way, it is just a ton of content. So many scenes, but nice to finally see everything in there now.
I am going to veg out so hard when this is done lol.

Philly

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 3624909

Dev Update #210

A quick one today.
So, not a bad week, last primary scene I am in the middle of, was hoping to have it done today but will be Monday, just need to step away from it for now. I should have everything written this week and push it all together after that.
I have also been pushing everything into game proper as I have been doing this. Basically when I say writing, that also includes the code. Oh, and I have to add the music as well :p Either way, it is just a ton of content. So many scenes, but nice to finally see everything in there now.
I am going to veg out so hard when this is done lol.

Philly
So, is this game offically abandoned?
:LOL:
Now, since I have already asked, there isn't any need to ask it again.

Reactions: vmaks
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes