Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
After applied this patch, still have this error on cheerleader tryout day. I'm not sure if I need to restart the whole new game? Anyone have the same problem?
of Create Event
for object obj_game_over_master:

global variable name 'game_over' index (101204) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_game_over_master_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_game_over_master_Create_0 (line -1)
gml_Script_Create (line -1)
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Destroy_0
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56 (line -1)

I have another error that day

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of <Unknown Event>
for object obj_end_result_image:

sprite_delete argument 1 invalid reference to (sprite) - requested 286 max is 287
at gml_Object_obj_end_result_image_CleanUp_0
gml_Object_obj_end_result_image_CleanUp_0 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_end_result_image_Step_1 (line -1)

Aliasex

Apr 17, 2019
Hi pple...
I just discovered Chloe - late, me??
I must admit that I love it. Unfortunately on my linux I'm deprived of all the animated scenes, pisses me off having to boot on Windoze to play...
Can someone tip me on the camshow part? Do we really need to mouse over the hearts and clocks (they eventually burst by themselves!), and what's the point of the floating mini-game ???

thx in advance

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Do we really need to mouse over the hearts and clocks (they eventually burst by themselves!), and what's the point of the floating mini-game ???

thx in advance
Yes. The point? The creator at one point was fixated by the idea of creating this mini game, included it in what is now the 3rd (?) iteration of this game and even released it as a stand alone once upon a time.

Aliasex

Apr 17, 2019
Yes. The point? The creator at one point was fixated by the idea of creating this mini game, included it in what is now the 3rd (?) iteration of this game and even released it as a stand alone once upon a time.
Hum... ok, thanks, but does it have any effects on thr "camshow" ?

Brusok

Aug 8, 2017
ERROR in
action number 1
of Destroy Event
for object obj_reset:

Unable to find any instance for object index '761' name 'obj_chloe_room'
at gml_Object_obj_reset_Destroy_0
gml_Object_obj_reset_Destroy_0 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_reset_Create_0 (line -1)
gml_Script_Create (line -1)
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Destroy_0
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56 (line -1)

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes