• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Celica Magia ~Tsundere Childhood Friend Becomes a Dedicated Onahole in the Royal Capital~ [v1.02] [MagiaBox] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [200 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
I love the game and think the NTR is great. Is it short? yeah. Is it a side project that is a "What if" story, prior to the next main game coming out? Totally.

Dont know why people her are complaining. Most of you prolly didnt spend anything on it anyways...the sales are great, indicating a more secure future for the next 2-3 games the game developers want to make in Cecilia Magia series.

Love it and looking forward to future content.

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
I finished the game. I love it. The content is right up my alley.
The game feels like a spin-off of a main game that hasn't been released yet. Has the dev said anything about making a bigger game with the same mc?

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
I finished the game. I love it. The content is right up my alley.
The game feels like a spin-off of a main game that hasn't been released yet. Has the dev said anything about making a bigger game with the same mc?
Yes this was supposed to be a prolouge to their main game which is in works for 2 years , but released this early due to time taking to finish main game, its suposed to be 4 parts , this here, guild arc and demon lord subjugetion part 1 and 2

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CelicaMagia-1.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Unavoidable NTR ✓
Wait... The dev told me that the whole NTR can be avoided but in turn the game will be very very short, like even shorter than the secret ending of Far Cry 4...
Yet you said it was unavoidable? Have I been lied to... No, impossible...
Anyway, how's the content? It looks promising from the Dev's preview, and how multiple is the ending? Is it just two or a few or maybe a lot? Sorry for speaking too much, I know that I should've just shut up and play... But I still want to ask nonetheless

Mar 26, 2019
Wait... The dev told me that the whole NTR can be avoided but in turn the game will be very very short, like even shorter than the secret ending of Far Cry 4...
Yet you said it was unavoidable? Have I been lied to... No, impossible...
Anyway, how's the content? It looks promising from the Dev's preview, and how multiple is the ending? Is it just two or a few or maybe a lot? Sorry for speaking too much, I know that I should've just shut up and play... But I still want to ask nonetheless

Reactions: BlackElite
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes