• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
isn't mage suppossed to be smart ? why anime/hentai always turn a supposed to be legendary level class mage into dumbass ? isn't their primary stats is intelligent(INT) ?

why not turn the story into dumb tsundere mage get into trouble ?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
isn't mage suppossed to be smart ? why anime/hentai always turn a supposed to be legendary level class mage into dumbass ? isn't their primary stats is intelligent(INT) ?

Because its just a fantasy and not a lot of thought went into it. WHat you describe is pretty much the plot of the main game. Th egirl is hot headed and overconfident in her abilities so she loses to someone she thought was weaker then her.

In this one, she is just horny and not thinking about anything else.

dale73

Oct 10, 2017
I like NTR and corruption but since the loli is a 10 year old, I will pass. Looked promising though. Good luck to everyone else, not shaming anyone.

Mar 12, 2018

First - magic doesn't always correlate with intelligence, very often they are unrelated. If you have high magic power - you're a powerful mage. Mages in Harry Potter aren't exactly smart, as an example. And even when magic power is based on Intelligence like in DND, Intelligence just means being book-smart, having good memory, being good at math, etc. Those don't automatically make a person into someone who makes wise decisions.

chinome

Jul 19, 2020
Can't reach the last third of the game. Supposedly I have to watch the end credits entirely but it just ends in a softlocked black screen.

edit : well I tried every single key and one unlocked it

DevilF0x

May 7, 2022
can i ask i might be dumb but i can't pass the scene where you have to look for the main character as the fiancé

can someone help

erogegamerfan

Apr 26, 2020
Ok, that's not a game at this point , it feels like a demo or alpha .
The progression is linear and there is no real choices .
The game gives you the choice to buy back the AV which is supposedly blackmailing her ....but it just reduce the lewdness stats once...
The stats serves nothing but to unlock H events which are not even hidden.
By the way , you cannot reduce the H stats , even if you technically can buy buying items for that purpose.
I foolishly thought it was to unlock an other ending by ensuring she remain as pure as possible , a game where you have to balance H activities for money while trying to not become a total maso-slut who ditch her betrothed .
Well no , if you do that, you are soft locked and cannot do anything anymore but sleep !!

Also numerous bugs from the very beginning with the dress up system where you can hardlock your game during the act of
buying the dildo if you dress up in bikini . You can also , for some reason , get naked in your room right from the strat and go out , but it's not reflected by the pnj's and can hard lock you sometimes ....

The art is good but there is very very little. Not buying that one.

Reactions: marama0

Gugino

May 18, 2017
2 questions
is this a demo to the real game something like a teaser?
anyone can recommend similiar games?
thanks you

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
2 questions
is this a demo to the real game something like a teaser?
anyone can recommend similiar games?
thanks you
No, this is a short game containing a "what if" scenario of the character from the main game he is working on. But that game is a long way from being finished, so he wanted to get something out sooner. Its more an advertisement to the main game showcasing the art and ability to make a game. The main game has the same character but this game aged her down several years.

RJ01013038 on DL site is a simular game, but its not NTR just corruption.

Reactions: thispls13

Awoke

May 15, 2021
No, this is a short game containing a "what if" scenario of the character from the main game he is working on. But that game is a long way from being finished, so he wanted to get something out sooner. Its more an advertisement to the main game showcasing the art and ability to make a game. The main game has the same character but this game aged her down several years.

RJ01013038 on DL site is a simular game, but its not NTR just corruption.
Does that mean in the main game she's already a used goods 1000 dicks already inside her slut? :love: Nice.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes