7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Go back TO SCHOOL buddy NOBODY writes like this. YOU just SHOW you ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE and it's BETTER to ignore you than to respond to you.
You failed to comment on ANY of the scripts typed out.
TYPING like this emphasizes the important WORDS in a sentence without having to put them in QUOTATIONS.
The line "Alright LANDLADY, but you were running a business with Landlady's HUSBAND" was taken VERBATUM from the game itself by the way!
Perhaps you need to go back to school.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
You failed to comment on ANY of the scripts typed out.
TYPING like this emphasizes the important WORDS in a sentence without having to put them in QUOTATIONS.
The line "Alright LANDLADY, but you were running a business with Landlady's HUSBAND" was taken VERBATUM from the game itself by the way!
Perhaps you need to go back to school.
I've always find games that to use the word landlady, room mate and landlady husband ridiculous. It's basically trying circumvents Patreon's ban but still wanting to cater to "family love" fans.

I've no idea why not just use the character's name and let the players judge what the relationship are. As players, reading it is damn awkward.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Need suggestions for a special render.

1715449081178.png

Please tell me what girl you like to see and in what situation.

Reactions: SamualHand

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
Why is there two “phase 2” in the OP? Can someone explain what's going on?

Plus I've seen comments where some are complaining about incest being cut out.
In the new version everything seems to work fine with the patch (I haven't played yet, this is the scene from the gallery):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
Ok, made a bookmark on this game to see when the next phase/episode/season comes next when it's all done correctly. This now looks like a mess.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Lots of people complaining about the patch not working on Phase 01 Here's the mod that works in BOTH phases

I fucked up by using 'default' instead of 'define', but in my defense I didn't expect the update from Phase 01 to appear here, as the ONLY change was to remove the ability to set relationships in order to pass Patreon standards.

Also about the versions, I decided to use EP10, as before I was updating the number according to the Episode
E.g: v0.7 = EP07, v0.8 = EP08, v0.9 = EP09 (Same way that Phase 1 ends at 0.6 that is EP06, that is the last episode from this phase)

I decided to only use the Episode number instead of using v1.0 as I do believe that anything that changes the bigger number would be defined as concluded, or having a really big change. And my autistic side wouldn't want to do v0.10 as the zero at the right in the decimal holds no value in math.

Said that I believe there's no need to have the link for Phase 2 v0.9 Part 3 as there's nothing that EP10 doesn't have, while EP10 has the first part of Episode 10.

Hello,

I placed your modfile into the game folder of Phase 1. Starting up i get a error message.
Any clue how to solve this?
Traceback is attached to this post.
View attachment traceback.txt

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Wow! Crazy how different the two shots are. It always amazes me how people develop their skills and how far they can go.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
i am seeing just renders in phase 2 ep 10 when i started the new game
is it weird that i am seeing no text just fast moving renders?

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I would have just made a render with the same pose from the "old" one and just had her do something different, like sliding the panties off her ass slowly. You'd get a lovely image of her bent over, with her panties under her butt cheeks as she pulls them down.

The "new" pic doesn't do anything, for me anyways. Maybe if you're a boob lover, then, I guess? idk lol I'm being picky for no reason. I guess I just like the pose in the "old" pic better.

I just want the Steam release already lol. Haven't played the game yet... just waiting.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I would have just made a render with the same pose from the "old" one and just had her do something different, like sliding the panties off her ass slowly. You'd get a lovely image of her bent over, with her panties under her butt cheeks as she pulls them down.

The "new" pic doesn't do anything, for me anyways. Maybe if you're a boob lover, then, I guess? idk lol I'm being picky for no reason. I guess I just like the pose in the "old" pic better.

I just want the Steam release already lol. Haven't played the game yet... just waiting.
Its one of the first picture you see when you start the game. What you described is a bit rushed

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Its one of the first picture you see when you start the game. What you described is a bit rushed
Really? off the bat? like, once I hit "start game" that picture will be in my face? I'm confused lol. Showing her boobs is fine but her having her panties down a bit under her butt is rushed? you aren't showing anything besides some butt cheeks lol

It's all good though. Your game, your image.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes