DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Do you get paid to defend him?
imagine you work 10 months and receive your salary only once?
It's not irony or a joke
I don't pretend to be blind and think 300 renders in almost 1 year is normal.
Sure, i get 50 cents everytime somebody on F95 says "Do you get paid to defend him?" My Buddy elon is starting to get jelly about my financial succes.
Im going to follow your advice though since atleast somebody has to be Patient, not you obviously.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Sure, i get 50 cents everytime somebody on F95 says "Do you get paid to defend him?" My Buddy elon is starting to get jelly about my financial succes.
Im going to follow your advice though since atleast somebody has to be Patient, not you obviously.
I prefer not to act blind.
you don't.
bye :)

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
How the fuck do you play this game? the incest patch doesn t work for phase 1
From what I understand phase 1 doesn't need a patch because you can define the relationships. But phase 2 0.9 needs the patch in the OP. The current version phase 2 ep.10 is censored and is supposably gonna be uncensored when the steam version comes out.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How the fuck do you play this game? the incest patch doesn t work for phase 1
I will post this again...

Phase 1 is the first chapter more or less, you can define relationships, so no patch needed.

Phase 2 v0.9 is chapter 2 more or less, also is the last version the patch in the OP works with.

Phase 2 Episode 10 is the same as above (v0.9) but adds Margarie's bright path if you choose not to have sex with her in the previous update, and also the patch doesn't work with this update.

From what I understand phase 1 doesn't need a patch because you can define the relationships. But phase 2 0.9 needs the patch in the OP. The current version phase 2 ep.10 is censored and is supposably gonna be uncensored when the steam version comes out.
Yes, that is correct, unless you are a Patreon, and download from there. That is also now censored on Patreon and you cannot change it from landlady.

Jan 9, 2020
I'm new here, haven't play this game yet but I say the renders is top notch, love the women design and story synopsis of the game gets my interest. Hopefully the steam version is early Q3 of this year so I could buy it right away.

Reactions: RyanEighteen

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
I will post this again...

Phase 1 is the first chapter more or less, you can define relationships, so no patch needed.

Phase 2 v0.9 is chapter 2 more or less, also is the last version the patch in the OP works with.

Phase 2 Episode 10 is the same as above (v0.9) but adds Margarie's bright path if you choose not to have sex with her in the previous update, and also the patch doesn't work with this update.

Yes, that is correct, unless you are a Patreon, and download from there. That is also now censored on Patreon and you cannot change it from landlady.
holy fuck you need to be engineer to play this shit, i'll pass , so many variables paths and shit im not ready for , i am a guy who downloads 1 file with the whole game :KEK:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
holy fuck you need to be engineer to play this shit, i'll pass , so many variables paths and shit im not ready for , i am a guy who downloads 1 file with the whole game :KEK:
I tried making this less confusing but got warned by the f95zone staff. So now every third message on this thread ask what to download first.

Reactions: Real Trampas

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Where is the mod to alter the roles and titles of the supporting characters?
Its bad enough to call someone Landlady in OUR OWN HOUSE (ones that we have been set up with), since we wouldn't be PAYING someone else to rent a room in our house, but I just read the most ridiculous line in Act 2 yet.
"Alright LANDLADY, but you were running a business with Landlady's HUSBAND".
Im sure it COULD get worse than that since NOBODY uses anyone else's NAME in Act 2 it's ALL titles.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I don't know why some people think, that the patch from the last version does not work with the actual version. I tried it. It works.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Lots of people complaining about the patch not working on Phase 01

I fucked up by using 'default' instead of 'define', but in my defense I didn't expect the update from Phase 01 to appear here, as the ONLY change was to remove the ability to set relationships in order to pass Patreon standards.

Also about the versions, I decided to use EP10, as before I was updating the number according to the Episode
E.g: v0.7 = EP07, v0.8 = EP08, v0.9 = EP09 (Same way that Phase 1 ends at 0.6 that is EP06, that is the last episode from this phase)

I decided to only use the Episode number instead of using v1.0 as I do believe that anything that changes the bigger number would be defined as concluded, or having a really big change. And my autistic side wouldn't want to do v0.10 as the zero at the right in the decimal holds no value in math.

Said that I believe there's no need to have the link for Phase 2 v0.9 Part 3 as there's nothing that EP10 doesn't have, while EP10 has the first part of Episode 10.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes